Samira Neathler/Liam Rivera
Cadet Liam Rivera, a Centauran, is currently trying to pass his Starfleet exam on board the simulated USS Centris-A.
- Full Name: Liam Rivera
- Race: Centauran
- Date of Birth: 236708.05
- Place of Birth: Velestus (Bristol)
- Age: 29
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: None
- Height: 1.84m
- Weight: 77kg
- Hair Color: Light brown.
- Length of Hair: Short
- Eye Color: Blue with a hint of yellow.
- Skin Tone: Tanned
- Birthmarks, Scars: Scar on the back of his right shoulder.
- Build: Slim but muscular.
- Face: Has a beard.
- Eyes: Blue with a touch of yellow.
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head):
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Jeans or bermuda shorts, t-shirts.
- Shoes: Prefers to walk barefoot in his off time.
- Handedness: Right handed.
- Quarters: Shares with other cadets.
- Favorite Room: Prefers the outdoors. On a Starship, how will he manage?
- Habits: Eats healthy.
- Mannerisms: Pleasant, open person. Polite and charming towards anybody. Helpful.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Swimming, fishing, hiking, camping, outdoor activities, going back to basics, non-aggressive sports, playing guitar.
- Likes: The outdoors.
- Dislikes: Fighting, arguments, quickly walks away from discussions and conflicts.
- Ambitions and Goals: Have a fulfilling career in Starfleet.
- Achievements in Life: Find a partner, raise a family.
- Disappointments in Life: Life's too beautiful to be disappointed.
- Temperment: Cheerful person.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): None that he knows.
- Physical Limitations: None.
- Other: Doesn't use Human expressions the correct way.
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None that he's aware off.
- Father: Dan Rivera
- Mother: Vidam Nolan
- Siblings: None
- Date Graduated from Academy: One day it will happen.
- Current Rank: Cadet
- Current Assignment: Cadet Starbase 118.
- Duty Post: TBD
Born on stardate 236708.05 on the island Bristol on Velestus, Liam spend his first five years, together with the other Bristol children in one of the many Velustus' crèches. Afterwards his parents took him back in to the house to raise/mentor him further. At the age of 18 Liam decided to take up medicine so that he could replace the doctor that is about to retire on his home island Bristol. Little did he know that someone else already had his eyes on the job. Yet four years later Liam realized that a medical degree way way over his league and he dropped out of Medical School and took a sabbatical while visiting and exploring the other islands on Velestus. During this trip he learned that even though they were all one species, habits on some of the other islands were different than those of Bristol itself. Wanting to explore beyond the boundaries of his home planet, he joined Starfleet Academy to learn more about other species and planets at the age of 25 and now, four years later, he's is eagerly awaiting for his final test to graduate from Starfleet.