| Starfleet Personnel
| Sam Koveski
- Gender: Male
- Position: Counselor
- Rank: Lieutenant
- Race: Terran
- Spouse: None
- Family: Edward & Gail (parents)
Lieutenant Sam Koveski is an NPC of LtCmdr Lily Ventu
- Current Rank: Lieutenant
- Duty Post: Counselor
- Current Vessel: None (Starfleet Command)
- Date Assigned: 238404
- Species: Terran
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: January 23, 2357
- Place of Birth: Melbourne, Australia, Earth
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue-green
- Height: 5'10
- Mother: Gail - AAF (Alien Action First) coordinator; humanitarian
- Father: Edward - Business owner
- Siblings: none
- Spouse: none
- Children: none
- Sam lived in Melbourne all his life, until he went off to Starfleet Academy in 2375. His reason for deciding to go was never fully explained; he had been active in many activities during school, it was true, and had fairly good grades, but no one, not even Sam himself, really knew what he wanted to do. That's how he'd been all through school, anyway, and it held true at the Academy, as well. He eventually graduated after six years with a major in Operations and a Services minor, clearing him to switch to any post with minimal training, thanks to all his classes.
- Sam was posted as an ensign to the Starship Victory in 2381. As a junior operations officer, he got his share of varied duties, including tactical, security, and engineering work. Eventually, he was assigned semi-permanently to Transporter Room Two in 2382. There, his diligence and his timely action in resucing a stranded diplomatic team got him elevated to lieutenant, junior grade.
- Near the end of 2383, Sam received another promotion, taking over the duties of the chief tactical officer during the nightside shift.
- In 238403, following his actions to contain the time-travelling Aurelie Trenet, he receives a promotion to full lieutenant.
- When the Victory is decommissioned soon after, Sam requests a transfer back to Earth, which he receieves. There, he undergoes training to become a counseling officer, following the advice of the Victory's counselor. He completes his training in May 2384 and stays on at Starfleet Command as a junior counseling officer.
|Rank at Time
||Operations Officer- 2381 to 2382
||Transporter Chief - 238202 to 238206
| Lieutenant JG
||Transporter Chief - 238206 to 238311
| Lieutenant JG
||Nightside Tactical Chief - 238311 to 238403
||Strategic Debriefing Counselor - 238405 to 238411
||Chief Operations Officer - 238411 to present
Summary of IC Sims Involving Koveski
- 238301.20 - As a Lieutenant J.G. working in Transporter Room Two on the Victory, beams Matilda Tayler-Ventu aboard for the first time, and summons then-LtJG Aresee Ventu to the transporter room.
- 238301.24 - Informed Matilda that her transport was within transporter range.
- 238301.29 - Awoken by Aresee in the middle of the night to find out where Matilda went. Despite the lateness of the hour, flirts shamelessly with her.
- 238304.06 - Was in the Gosport Galley when Matilda was abducted by the polycarbonate buckball. Later, assists in the investigation.
- 238311 - Promoted to nightside tactical officer.
- 238401.27 - Called on by Aresee to discreetly guard Aurelie Trenet. Escorts Aurelie to her quarters, and locks her in.
- 238401.31 - Reports a security breach to the bridge when he detects Aurelie using a temporal communication device.
- 238402.05 - Informs Commander Diamond and Lieutenant Alexander of the breach when they come to investigate. Ordered by Diamond to stun Aurelie if he detected anything else out of the ordinary.
- 238403.10 - Intercepts Aresee when she comes to interrogate Aurelie. Is apparently daunted by her recent promotion, and his flirtatious personality is held in check.
- 238403.13 - After informing her the Security Chief Fanel was off the ship, ordered by Aresee to escort Aurelie to meet with Captain Phoenix.
- 238403.22 - Urged Aresee to listen to her instincts in regard to the Aurelie situation. Accompanied Aresee to the shuttlebay after Ensign Devin reports that her sister's ship has docked. When Aurelie's personality gave way to the berserker, he was the first to be incapacitated.
- 238403.24 - Healed in sickbay under the ministrations of Doctor Harden and Nurse Petucci.
- 238403.28 - Promoted to full Lieutenant following the 'Aurelie Incident.'
- 238403.29 - After the Victory is decomissioned, requests a transfer out of the exploratory, space-based Starfleet for the time being.