Ensign S'Acul Aveunalliv, a Caitian, is currently serving as a HCO officer aboard the USS Avandar.
- Full Name: S'Acul Aveunalliv
- Race: Caitian
- Date of Birth: 236210.20
- Place of Birth: Kilratha, Cait
- Age: 26
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: See Telepathic/Empathic Scale
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Hair Color: Reddish brown fur that covers his body, darker red on his face and head and tip of his hail
- Length of Hair:
- Eye Color: Green with golden flecks
- Skin Tone: Darker tones with some splotches of lightness in certain areas
- Birthmarks, Scars: There is a small scar above his left eye that is mostly hidden by his fur.
- Build: S'Acul appears to be rather lanky for his race, his legs and arms a bit longer than most Caitians but would be considered average length for a human. He has a lean, toned physique, not easy to see through a uniform, but his race is prone to exercise, particularly running and jumping.
- Face: Long and spherical. His ears curve upward to a sharp point, forming a sort of cone on either side of his head. The curvature and wrinkle of his forehead makes it look as if he is worried or sad most of the time.
- Eyes: Felinoid slits, green with golden flecks which allow for nightvision of the highest quality.
- Mouth: The curve of his muzzle and chin appear to be a stark contrast to the shape of his forehead, making it look as if he is almost always smiling. Although when he does smile, it's quite a large and toothy grin that is a much more obvious smile. Long, droopy whiskers extend from his cheeks, approximately half a dozen of varying lengths on either cheek.
- Arms: Two, as come standard. Instead of typical hands, Caitains are equipped with paws with long digits that still resemble fingers and do have claws, although they typically keep them trimmed. To be declawed is a terrible humiliation, and no Caitian would voluntarily trim them more than is necessary to function in society.
- Legs: Two, also standard. Lithe, long, and strong. Built for running, jumping, prowling, and hunting.
- Carriage: Thoughtful and relaxed, unless in combat - then on the prowl.
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): S'Acul often uses a single claw to scratch beneath the "goatee" on his chin. When in thought, his tail will sometimes flick side to side behind him.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Like all Caitians, S'Acul prefers to wear a single piece of body cover, if possible. He wears a comfortable body suit when off duty, which allows his furred body some extra breathing room, and is a slightly altered version of the undergarment he wears when on duty.
- Shoes: Many Caitians tend to not wear shoes or boots, and S'Acul is no exception unless protocol or danger requires it. His feet resemble human feet, but like his hands they are more similar to a cat's paws, with short claws on each of his toes, his feet segmented like that of a cat's paw.
- Voice: Hard 's' and 'r' words sound, respectively, as if S'Acul is hissing or purring. The effect is doubled when he speaks in his native language, though the Universal Translator tends to have some trouble with the Caitian language so he uses Standard more often than not. A deep and resonating bass.
- Handedness: Most Caitians tend to be ambidextrous, and S'Acul is no exception.
- Quarters: Generally very clean and tidy, tough with small spurts of messiness. There are quite a few pieces of pottery, quilts and rugs, all created by his mother, a particularly thick piece of carpet meant for scratching with his claws, much like a cat's carpet tower.
- Favorite Room: Rec Room
- Habits: If S'Acul has not had the proper amount of sleep, he tends to be a bit... cranky. Or if he hasn't had his morning raktajino.
- Mannerisms: When he is nervous or excited, the hisses and purrs become much more pronounced in his speech and his tail will curl up tightly against his body.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: S'Acul does not believe in a particular deity or religion, like most Caitians. He believes in evolution and the advancement of science instead.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: S'Acul spends perhaps an inordinate amount of time in the rec room exercising, or on the holodeck hunting in a recreation of his homeworld's forests. He also finds delight in pottery and strovothra, which is a particular kind of Caitian art.
- Likes: Raktajino, gagh, raw meat, Starfleet historical docs
- Dislikes: Tellarites, tribbles
- Ambitions and Goals: To learn as much as he can about other races besides his own. To become a skilled artisan in strovothra like his mother.
- Achievements in Life: Graduating from the Science Academy on Regulus III, acceptance and later graduation from Starfleet Academy on stardate 238810.02.
- Disappointments in Life: Separating from his family, particularly his younger sister, M'Rel
- Temperment: Generally good natured but sensitive when it comes to race. Hot tempered when it comes to the hunt.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Fear of clowns. Especially ones with big red noses.
- Physical Limitations: Difficulty digesting vegetables and fruits. Strength is comparable to that of an average human. He can be easily distracted by smells or loud noises, due to his strong sense of smell and hearing.
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: S'Emral, a noted governor
- Mother: M'Ket, a skilled artisan
- Siblings: M'Rel, 26 years old, studying to become a scientist and doctor on Cait
- 236610.20: S'Acul and M'Rel born in a litter to their mother.
- 238305.14: Graduation from Science Academy on Regulus III, BS in Multicultural Linguistics.
- 238409.01: Acceptance and first class as Cadet S'Acul Aveunalliv at Starfleet Academy, studying communications, operations and helm control.
- 238810.02: Graduation from Starfleet Academy, promotion to Ensign and posting to USS Aurora/USS Avandar.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 228810.02
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Avandar
- Duty Post: HCO
Awards & Commendations
||Cadet, 4th Class
||238409.01 - 238507.31
Major: Ship Operations and Helm Control
Minor: Communication and Linguistics
||Cadet, 3rd Class
||238509.01 - 238607.31
||Cadet, 2nd Class
||238609.01 - 238707.31
||Cadet, 1st Class
||238709.01 - 238807.31
||238809.26 - 238810.02
||238810.03 - present
Template:Avandar Crew Long