Romulan/Food and Beverages
< RomulanJump to navigation Jump to search
|Memory 118 Guide •|
Listed below are examples of Romulan dishes and drinks.
- Aesollh: A Romulan tea, famed for its spicy, nutty flavour and relatively common within replicator data banks.
- ch'Rihan Fig Tree: A fig tree native to Romulus.
- Daedra: A seed that often appears as a flavouring in desserts and other sweet treats, as well as hot drinks. It has been described as a cross between cocoa and juniper.
- Hlai'vna: Wild hlai (a large, flightless Romulan bird farmed for it's meat; similar to the Terran ostrich) tradiationally served during Eitreih'hveinn, the farmer's festival. 
- Aemarau turnovers: A baked good with a filling that is vaguely reminiscent of coconut.