- Full Name: Renesme Javinx
- Race: Al-Leyan
- Date of Birth: Stardate 236007.05
- Place of Birth: City of Kilarki on the planet Leyannani
- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Telepathic status: T3
- Height: 5'7".
- Weight: 145lb.
- Hair Color: Pink
- Length of Hair: long
- Eye Color: blue
- Skin Tone: pale white
- Birthmarks, Scars:
- Build: curvy
- Face: oval
- Eyes: two
- Carriage: Renesme carries herself with confidence.
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head):
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): She wears corset tops with long full skirts when she goes out dancing.
- Shoes: loves leather boots and high heels
- Voice: soft (sometimes unable to be heard if there is any background noise)
- Handedness: Right
- Favorite Room: Holodeck
- Habits: very flirtatious,
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Renesme is searching to define her own beliefs. She only knows that she believes in the Christ and the God of Abraham
- Hobbies and Pastimes: dancing, fencing, boxing, painting
- Dislikes: numbers and technological ramblings
- Ambitions and Goals:
- Achievements in Life:
- Disappointments in Life:
- Her (first) boyfriend Azuler broke up with her.
- Her mother was murdered by Redjac.
- Temperment: usually easy going but extremely stubborn about certain things
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): fear of heights
- Physical Limitations:
- Marital Status: looking
- Father: Preston Javinx
- Mother: Beneva Javinx
- Brother: Tekar Javinx
- Sister: Jesula Javinx
- About the Family
Renesme grew up on the planet Leyannani in the city of Kilarki. Her family was always thought of as a bit strange. Much of who she is comes from growing up in her non-conventionall family.
Renesme's mother, Beneva, loved history. When Beneva was married she had her husband build a home that incorporated the past and present (This accounts for some of Renesme's strange habits like knocking on doors, etc.). Beneva's creativity and fun-loving personality rubbed off on her daughter Renesme. Some of Renesme's favorite memories were the times they spent in paint fights (they literally decorated Renesme's room that way, when she was five), or just playing make-believe. They both had a wild imagination.
Renesme's father, Preston was a little more reserved. He adored his wife and children and often went the extra mile to show it. Renesme was very much daddy's little girl. When Renesme couldn't sleep she would go into her parents bedroom and wake up her father to demand that he dance with her. The crazy thing was that even though he hated being dragged out of bed he loved these moments. Renesme longed to find a man like her father. Someone who would adore her, be a great father, and not mind her acting a little crazy.
Renesme had quite the love-hate relationship with her siblings. Even more so with her sister Jesula than with her brother Tekar. Jesula was over-dramatic. She seemed to hate everyone except for a small handfull of people. Renesme loved Jesula but most the time she couldn't stand being around her. Tekar was different. She only hated being around him when his temper flared up. Renesme even enjoyed his practical jokes (often towards her). It was hard for Renesme to watch him get older. Tekar was her favorite play mate until he turned eleven and was actually able to kick her butt in boxing. Renesme hated how he had to go easy on her. She knew that males were supposed to be stronger, but this knowledge didn't keep her from feeling weak. At least she could still kick his butt in fencing!
- Date Graduated from Academy:
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Ronin
- Duty Post: Counselor
Awards & Commendations
- 232001.01: Event.
- 232001.02: Event, etc.