Red Alert: The Starbase 118 Miniatures Game
All hands to battle stations! Building on the success of the StarBase 118 Offline RPG Card Game (SB118ORPGCG) launched five years ago, we are excited to announce Red Alert: The Starbase 118 Miniatures Game, a new spin-off tabletop miniatures game that lets you re-enact your favorite StarBase 118 battles or create your own exciting hypothetical match ups!
Red Alert is fully compatible with SB118ORPGCG, using character and equipment cards as resource cards, but the use of ship cards is expanded with a complete set of dice to engage in fast-paced starship combat. Our first edition starter set will help you build your battle group with the following components:
- Two pre-painted starship miniatures:
- Two character cards:
- Four starship cards:
- Additional cardboard tokens, including:
- Tholian, Klingon, Romulan and other NPC warship tokens
- Asteroids and other astronomical hazard tokens
- Planet tokens
- Starbase token
- 2 battle scenario maps
- Rule book
Additional ships will be added to the Red Alert
line each month!
Includes Two Complete Battle Scenarios!
The complete starter set of Red Alert also includes everything you need to re-enact the following memorable StarBase 118 battles with two or more players:
- Battle of Gamma Camelopardalis - Stardate 239604
- It's the USS Veritas versus her sister ship USS Minerva, under the control of the Menthar AI Sentinel! Take command of Veritas to see if you can repeat Captain Rahman and her crew's victory over Sentinel or play as the advanced Menthar AI and crush Federation and Tholian forces with the deadly Minerva and a fleet of salvaged ships!
Additional expansion sets down the line will let you recreate other simmed battles and conduct completely new campaigns of your own design! Want to see certain ships or battle scenarios in the future? Let us know!
Stay tuned for more information about an exact release date and also, Happy April Fool's Day!