This character is played by Glenn User:Malavatar.
- Full Name: Ra-Uleyra
- Race: Efrosian
- Date of Birth: August 2, 2356
- Place of Birth: Efros Delta
- Age: 33
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: none
- Height: 1.90 meters
- Weight: 90.3 kilograms
- Hair Color: White
- Length of Hair: Long
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Flesh
- Birthmarks, Scars: None of note
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: None
- Build: Tall
- Handedness: Right-handed
- Marital Status: Single
- Mother: Ra-Uniqua (nee Sha-Uniqua)
- Father: Ra-Chosada
- Brother: Ra-Cender (KIA Dominion War)
- 235708.02: Born on the Efrosian homeworld
- 237509.05: Began studies at the Efrosian Institute of Political Science
- 237905.22: Graduates with Honors
- 237906.23: Joined the staff of Federation presidential candidate Kore Remore and served on the campaign trail until the failed election
- 238007.11: Announced candidacy for Efrosian local government
- 238011.23: Elected to Efrosian government as youngest representative in planetary history. Served two 2 year terms.
- 238411.09: Ran for third term and lost. Lack of experience outside of political office cited.
- 238501.23: Enrolled in Starfleet Academy
- 238902.03: Promoted to Ensign and assigned to the USS Apollo as Tactical Officer.
- 238904.30: Promoted to Lieutenant J.G. and Chief Tactical and Security Officer.
- 238905.20: Becomes Chief Tactical Officer upon the return of Lieutenant Commander Barnes.
- 238908.12: Promoted to Lieutenant.
- 238912.09: Promoted to Lieutenant Commander, but begins LOA.
- 238912.22: Awarded the Russ Bar.
- 239001.26: Returns from LOA, becomes Mission Specialist.
- 239005.01: Takes a second LOA
- 239008.26: Returns from LOA and transfers to USS Avandar as Chief Engineering Officer.
Ra-Uleyra has been expected to lead since early youth. He has accepted that reluctantly. His greatest strength is accurately assessing scenarios and examining all alternatives. However his greatest weakness is indecision. Ra-Uleyra is an introverted extrovert. This means he enjoys engaging in conversation and talking about common interests with fellow crewmembers, but will not initiate contact with people he does not know. Additionally he can be passive aggressive and unusually sensitive for an Efrosian. He also deeply cares about what others think of him and his accomplishments. He is also passive aggressive, never fully articulating what is on his mind. He enjoys games of strategy such as tri-dimensional chess and strategema.
He spends much of his time thinking. His mind is always pondering a solution to a problem. Often he thinks in terms of numbers, believing that there is a mathematical solution to virtually any problem or at least in predicting the future with a reasonable confidence. However it is future prediction that Cadet Ra earned a high mark on during his Academy days. As part of a dissertation, Cadet Ra posited that the future can never be accurately predicted at 100% even if you were to travel into the future to witness it. This is because even slight knowledge of the future would cause a person to act differently because of that knowledge which would ultimately lead to a different outcome.
The name Ra-Uleyra is neither a first name nor a last name as it is the Efrosian custom to use a combined name. Ra represents his father's lineage whereas Uleyra is unique to himself. Females will change the first half of their name when mating, but as most Efrosians have several mates over their lifespan, females may change their names many times throughout their lifespan. Ra-Uleyra generally goes by Ra and it is appropriate for him to be referred to as Lieutenant Ra or Lieutenant Ra-Uleyra. Individuals who are closer to him, will call him Ra-Ul. It is offensive to refer to an Efrosian by only the second half of their name, so Uleyra would be unacceptable.