Quinn Reynolds/Starfleet Records
Ensign Quinn Reynolds is a recent graduate of Starfleet Academy, serving her first tour of duty on board the Defiant class starship, the USS Triumphant.
- 1 Current Assignment
- 2 Previous Assignments
- 3 Command Reviews
- 4 Medical Records
- 5 Psychological Profile
- 6 Telepathic Status
- Rank: Ensign
- Duty Post: Engineer
- Commanding Officer: Rhys Bejain
- Stardates: 238401.31 to Present
- Major: Engineering
- Minor: Helm/Navigation
- Stardates: 238003.28 to 238401.27
- Administration: Chain of Command and General Protocol
- History: Federation
- Mathematics: Concepts
- Engineering: Computer Memory and Personnel Interfaces
- Administration: Starfleet Operations
- Language: Federation Standard
- Physics: Concepts
- Medicine: First Aid and Field Medicine
- Law: Federation, General
- Diplomacy: General
- Xenobiology: Concepts
- Tactics: Combat, Unarmed
- Engineering: LCARS Programming 1
- Survival: Starship Emergencies
- Language: Vulcan 1
- Xenology: General
- Engineering: Replicators, Transporters and Holodecks
- Survival: Environmental Suits and Zero-G Training
- Piloting: Runabouts and Shuttles
- Tactics: Combat, Small Weapons
- Engineering: Sensors, Communications and Helm Systems
- Astronomy: Astrophysics, Advanced (see notes)
- Engineering: Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering: LCARS Programming 2
- Astrogation: Navigation of Starships, Sublight
- Piloting: Minor Ships
- Tactics: Combat, Introduction to Starship Combat
- Tactics: Combat, Shuttles and Runabouts
- Physics: Warp Theory
- Engineering: Intermediate Electronics 1
- Astrogation: Navigation of Starships, Warp Speed
- Piloting: Major Ships
- Armoury: Quantum Torpedos
- Armoury: Starship Phasers and Phaser Cannons
- Engineering: Regulation of Chemicals, Radiation, and Biotechnology
- Engineering: Deflectors, Weapons and Security Systems
- Armoury: Hand Phasers, Phaser Rifles and Artillery
- Engineering: Intermediate Electronics 2
- Engineering: Subspace Mechanics
- Engineering: Impulse Systems
- Engineering: Base-Mode Programming
- Engineering: Base-Mode Operations
- Engineering: Advanced Nanotechnology
- Engineering: Advanced Warp Systems (see notes)
- Engineering: Bio-Neural Components
- Engineering: Advanced Transporter Techniques, Technology and Theory
- Engineering: Advanced Replicator Theory and Application
- Engineering: Transwarp Theories
Several prerequisite course requirements were waived due to Cadet Reynold's prior experience and qualifications.
Start first with a general introduction on the character's general reviews in StarFleet. Have they been great, mediocre, etc.? Use sub-sections ( ===Like so=== ) if you want to give specific reviews from each commanding officer (including fictional ones, if you so desire.)
Assessment: Captain Smith
Include Captain Smith's assessment here.
No disciplinary actions on record.
Start first with a general introduction on this character's health history in StarFleet.
In this section, you could give, in the words of a StarFleet Doctor, a "recent" assessment of the officer's health.
In this section, you can give a brief on each time the officer has been treated in sickbay for serious ailments or injuries. Use sub-sections ( ===Like so=== ).
Start first with a general introduction on this character's psychological history.
In this section, you could give, in the words of a StarFleet Counselor, a "recent" assessment of the officer's mental health.
In this section, you can give a brief on each time the officer has been treated by the counselor for psychological issues. Use sub-sections ( ===Like so=== ).
Post Academy Medical Note
Stardate 238401.30: Neurological scans continue to indicate that Ensign Reynolds has the physical capacity for empathic and possibly limited telepathic communication; however, she appears unwilling or indeed, unable, to access these abilities. While there is no apparant detrimental effect on her physical health due to this suppression, counselling is recommended to ensure that the same can be said of her mental health.