|Embassy of Duronis II|
- Age: 23
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Hair Color: Black
- Hair Style: Sleek
- Eyes: Dark Brown
- Skin Tone: Olive with the distinctive Trill spotting.
- Build: Athletic and trim
- Face: Young, attractive
- Birth Place: Trill
- Species: Joined Trill
- Marital Status: Single
- Voice is very soft - almost a whisper. She's a quick thinker, has a good sense of humor, is loyal and trustworthy, and an is an excellent warrior.
- 238112.03 - Joined with Symbiont Quay
- 238303.12 - Received minor cuts and bruises during a fight with Levi, a Laudean Terrorists on Duronis II. Attending Physician Doctor Bobby, EMH, at the Embassy Medical Unit. She killed Levi.
- 238409.20 - Symbiont Quay was critically injured while Kassa battled a Gorn that had came aboard the U.S.S. Triumphant, which, naturally, threatened Kassa's life as well. Attending Physician: Dr. Solok.
- 238406.12 Head injury causing a loss of memory. While traveling to the Medical facility on DS17, a blood clot formed in her brain and had to be removed. This left Kassa with permanent limited memory. She has total recall of her duties, functions, but does not recall people she was associated with in the past other than some seem familiar to her.
Note: Kassa goes her first name, rather than Quay. Quay is her Symbiont and it likes the distinction of them being two separate species rolled in to one. In spite of this she is not offended when referred to as Quay when she is on duty.
- 238212.03 Embassy Duronis II - Security Officer - Rank: NPC Ensign of Toni Turner
- 238301.03 Secondary of Toni Turner
- 238304.18 U.S.S. Triumphant - Security Officer - Gamma Team Leader - Demolitions Expert
- 238310.10 Promoted to Lieutenant Junior Grade
- 238403.31 Assistant Chief of Security
- 238404.29 Began Exploration of T8A, A.K.A. Planta del Amor
- 238407.10 Transferred to the USS Ronin
- 238407.20 Became Assistant Chief of Security USS Ronin
- 238412.01 Named to Chief of Security USS Ronin
- 238412.22 Transferred off the USS Ronin
- 238412.27 Assigned to the USS Challenger as Assistant Chief Tactical Officer
- 238505.08 Transferred to USS Independence
- 238505.11 Promoted to Full Lieutenant and Named Chief Security Officer
- 238510.20 Transferred to USS Discovery-B
- 238510.20 Certain portions of her files were classified.
- 238401.08 2006 Neelix Award
Classified infomation except for what is written here.
* Name: Quay
- Kassa is its third Trill host, and Quay at 101 years old, is a relatively young Symbiont, who has some inovative ideas about the Trill/Symbiont relationship it enjoys with Kassa. Although for the most part, it dominates its host, it does allow Kassa room to pursue her own goals and relationships, therefore Kassa retains her own identity.
- Quay had been greatly disappointed in his first Trill host. It had hoped the man would share a volumes of knowledge to be absorbed, but due to a serious breakdown in the Trill Symbiosis Commission screening process, instead of getting a learned mathematician that the Trill host claimed to be, Quay was stuck for 60 years in the body of a store keeper, whose mathematical savvy was limited to the daily receipts from his store. Fortunately for Quay, the store keeper died a lingering death, allowing time to choose a host more wisely.
- A diplomat became Quay's second host. The active man had vast knowledge of ancient civilizations, but what Quay found most interesting was the way he charmed women. He was a master of seduction, and that became the basis of Quay's innovative ideas about the Trill/Symbiont relationship. Humanoid behavior became his specialty. Unfortunately, Quay was only with the diplomat for 40 years. The Trill met with a swift demise while fleeing his lover's husband, and Quay faced certain death, but then along came Kassa.
- Quay saw the naive, but feisty, young Trill woman as a window to a whole new prospective in humanoid behavior. He did not want to taint her with Zhian'tara (the Trill rite of closure, in which a joined Trill meets with the previous hosts of their symbiont). He wanted to experience her totally uninhibited reactions to the stimulus around her without the diplomat's knowledge of women swaying her either way. She had never disappointed him, and was always fascinating to observe. Never a day had gone by that she had not showed him something new in her reactions as nothing with Kassa was predictable, and that's why he let her do her own thinking during her waking hours, and he did his while she slept.