Previous ships called Paladin
A Terran steamship, built in 1913, and sailing from 1913 to 1939 as part of the Anchor Line Fleet. It weighed approximately 339 Imperial tons. It was built at the "Murdoch & Murray at Brown Street, Port Glasgow" shipyards. The yard had steady production for the next 37 years apart from a short period of closure during the slump of 1895. Over 250 ships were built, all small, and with a particular emphasis on shallow draft vessels. A tender, it was sold in 1939 to Clyde SS Co.