|PNPC - Cmdr. Tal Tel-ar|
|Ensign, Asno Plito|
- Full Name: Asno Plito
- Race: Serilian
- DoB: 236403.04
- Age: 25
- Birthplace: In the city of Tineris, the capital of Seril II
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Hair: He has shoulder length black hair, sometimes tied back in a ponytail.
- Beard: He usually appears to be unshaven.
- Eyes: Brown
- Skin Tone: light brown, tanned.
- Face: a rounded face with high cheek bones.
- Build: Stocky and athletic.
- Identifying Marks: Both forearms have been branded with a highly stylized V.
- Clothing (Off-Duty): He tends to wear loose shirts with an open neck, an animal skin vest and loose black pants tucked into black boots.
- Voice: deep but mellow
- Handedness: left
- Tattoos: None, but both forearms have been branded with a highly stylized V, the symbol of his clan the Camabet.
Asno is a quiet, no nonsense individual. He has shoulder length brown hair, Intense brown eyes and an oval face that normally has a stoic look on it. He is a hard worker, proud of his heritage, his clan and his family.
As a member of the Camabet clan his family is extremely large with uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. In fact his clan is the 15th largest on Seril II with an estimated 17,800 members.
- Father: Bouree Plito is a metalworker. One who specializes in the crafting and design of Jansen, the traditional knife of honor carried by all adult males.
- Mother: Dore Plito looks after the house, the family and her kids.
- Siblings: He has 11 siblings still living. 7 brothers and 6 sisters. 2 brothers were lost in clan conflicts.
Personal Friends and Relationships
- Marital Status: Single
- Friends: ??
Minor Details and Mannerisms
- Favorite Drink: He developed a love of fruit juice of all kinds at the Academy.
- Favorite Food: Seems to prefer some kind of seafood with almost every meal.
- Music Tastes: Fast rhythmic music with a beat that makes one want to get up and move.
- Religious Beliefs: They believe in a small pantheon of gods and goddess’s. An extended family with each one being responsible for some aspect of normal daily life.
This is the traditional knife used by all Serilian males and is always carried at all times by them. It has an 8 inch razor sharp blade and a handle that is formed to fit the owners hand. It is custom made and given as a gift when they reach the age of 15 and have passed the tests of manhood.
They treat these knives almost with ritualistic reverence. As a result if the blade is ever drawn it may not be sheathed until it has drawn blood. This seems to be partially to ensure that no one pulls his knife foolishly but may also have a much more important significance culturally speaking. As a result they will cut themselves and smear the blood on the blade if need be before or while speaking these words, An’Al Neth’rack uths’Fed bath’Ud. Only then can they sheath the blade.
- Federation standard (Fluent)
- Serilian (Fluent)
- Bajoran (Fluent)
Born into the Camabet clan on Seril II, his life was typical of his species. He participated in the numerous different clan rivalries, conflicts and feuds having been taught knife fighting from the moment that he could walk unaided as a child. He did well in school but was notsatisfied with his life. He wanted more and as a result he went to the capitol and after discovering the Federation Embassy there he applied to attend Starfleet Academy. Upon being accepted he left Seril II.
While he was serving on the USS Constitution-B he was sent down to the surface of Sogasa III to rescue a stranded woman and her child. He had to carry them 2 miles while being pursued by hostiles only to have to climb down a steep mountain side to the edge of a large lake and swim them both across at the same time and neither of them could swim. It had not helped that the water had been teeming with some kind of eel like predator that thought lunch was being served. By the time that they had managed to climb out of the water all 3 of them had been covered in bites and bleeding from multiple locations.
- Pre-Starfleet Medical Records - He had the regular child hood ailments common among his species but when he entered the Academy the scans showed that he had a large number of scars that were obviously caused by some kind of blade weapon. Scans also indicated a number of broken bones that had all healed within acceptable parameters. He declined having the scars removed.
- Starfleet Medical Records - He has been fairly healthy so far.
- Physiological Profile - He tested well, with no phobias or other mental issues. He also deals well with stress and showed a remarkable ability to remain calm under extreme combat situations.
- Academy Record - He had some difficulty in a class room setting but managed to meet the requirements to graduate.
- Qualifications and Specialties - Fully qualified as a paramedic and an emergency field medic.
- Cadet Cruise was on the USS Sicily
- Graduated and posted to the USS Constitution-B