Phoenix-B Refit Log
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Recent Changes and Refittings
- 9908.22: Computer cores begin experiencing cascading failures. Ship placed in drydock with no plans to re-launch the ship. The USS Tiger takes the place of the Phoenix - B as the StarBase's new field ship.
- 9812.10 - 9901.12: Computer cores fully replaced after corruption found in retreival systems.
- 9807.18 - 9807.23: Port side warp nacelle replaced after fatal flaw found in bussard ramscoop.
- 9802.15 - 9803.02: Sensor pod removed, sensor pod docking clamps refitted with newest model, new sensor pod installed.
- 9705.01 - 9710.27: Phoenix undergoes complete overhaul after Maquis attack.
- Bridge docking area, 9701.03; newest prototype of bridge design installed.
- Deck 7, 9603.04; all apartement complexes removed and 3 holodecks and "The Globe" theater installed.
- Deck 5, 9601.17; the main shuttle bay refitted (delayed due to requirement that the Phoenix attended a conference at Camp Khitomer).
- Deck 15, 9512.19; junior officers training centers and lounges installed.
- Underside of star-drive hull, 9511.29; third tractor beam for ship installed.
- Underside of saucer hull, 9511.30; second tractor beam for ship installed.