|Paldor system||Star · I · II|
|Region||House Larokon Space|
|Moon(s)||2; Levtiia (smallest moon)|
|Major cities||Delphrai (planet's capital)|
- Proper Name: Paldor II
- Other names:
- Axial Tilt:
- Orbital Period:
- Rotational Period:
- Classification: M class planet
- Surface Water:
PLACES OF INTEREST
The planet is known to have pleasure gardens. One such garden was used as a temporary triage site in September of 2397 when the sudden appearance of DS26 in orbit of the world caused record seismic events.
In September 2396, the planet was devastated by seismic events when the missing Federation station Deep Space 26 suddenly emerged into normal space in orbit. Earthquakes and various natural disasters devastated numerous structures and towns all across the planet.
The planetary governor rules over a Council of advisors who are tasked with coming up with solutions to issues facing Paldor II citizens.
This department oversees planetary security.
INDUSTRY & TRADE
Brosan Consolidated, Incorporated moved its headquarters from the Valcarian Empire to Paldor and took a loan from House Larokon. House Larokon ensured Brosan defaulted on the loan, thus gaining control of the company.
Two of the common trade routes are:
- High Prefect Arielle Rolus, Governor of Paldor II.
- Kleon Acacius, Minister and Liaison for Off-World Attendees
- Triell Irozi, Minister of Public Safety and Security
- Captain Sheyl Drentana, Commanding officer of the House Larokon warship Telsara
- Captain Garlong, Caraadian soldier
- Nahia Driks, Refugee
- Lachie Driks, Child Refugee
- Yemir Driks, Child Refugee