Vivian Voreic, an Orion, is currently the head of Voriec Industries. It is supposedly a "company" of which deals in weapons to both the Orion Syndicate and the Scarlett Brotherhood, but it recently became well known in the gambling industry. It is presumed that Voreic is currently somewhere near the Menthar Corridor.
What is known about Voreic's history has been pieced together using leaked reports and rumors.
- Birth records for her brother Alixis Ozera state that Voreic was born under the name of Alisha Rose Ozera. According to leaked reports (presumably having originated from Starfleet), she begun her career as director of Volkoff Industries as an under cover operative, infiltrating the Orion Syndicate or the Scarlett Brotherhood (or perhaps even both). Exaggerated rumors have it that she even changed race (from Human to Orion) to keep from exposing herself. Prior to this, it can be assumed that she held the position as analyst for Starfleet Intelligence, and that she was educated in the medical profession. There are even records ties to Starfleet Intelligence Director Samantha Chang, as well as two other Intelligence operatives. She is charged with treason in Federation space after supposedly kidnapping her own brother, and attacking the Intelligence branch she was last posted.
- Rumor has it that her last name and company name changed from Volkoff to Voreic to further distance herself from this rumored Starfleet background (as the cover name she had assumed may have been created by Starfleet Intelligence).
- Voreic Industries is known to fund and supply weapons for terrorist attacks, though it is reported that the organization does not condone them - instead she claims that it's simply good business. She dislikes the Scarlett Brotherhood under the claim that they are completely untrustworthy. Supposedly, the only reason she deals with them is because they are her biggest client, next to the Orion Syndicate. Voreic's recently been rumored to have supplied explosive devices to the Maquis Reborn, but there has been no definitive evidence to prove it.
- It is assumed that Voreic has her brother do all of her 'dirty work' for her. Many claim that she does not go to her clients, but her clients come to her - otherwise they deal with Mr Ozera. It is uncommon for her to set a foot off her ship without a guard (armed or otherwise). Ironically, she and Ozera have never been seen in the same place at the same time.
- Her organization's recent step into the gambling business has boosted Voreic Industries profits marginally.