|PNPC - Cmdr. Tal Tel-ar|
|Dr. Ophiliant Baltazar III|
- Full Name: Dr. Ophiliant Baltazar III
- Race: Tandaran
- DoB: 236403.04
- Age: 25
- Birthplace: In the city of Tineris, the capital of Seril II
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Hair: He has spiky brown hair that always looks messy.
- Beard: He has a slim, fashionable beard.
- Eyes: Blue
- Skin Tone: Caucasian.
- Face: He has an oval face with high cheek bones.
- Build: Average.
- Identifying Marks:
- Clothing: He tends to wear loose shirts, dark pants or clothing appropriate to the environment or species he is studying.
- Voice: excitable but fairly monotone.
- Handedness: left
- Tattoos: None
- Father: Ophiliant Baltazar II is a merchant and a very successful one.
- Mother: Solira Baltazar looks after her husband and enjoys travel.
- Siblings: He has 2 younger sisters. Both of them are married.
Personal Friends and Relationships
- Marital Status: He got married to a Ophelia Karraudjas, a fellow xeno-biologist who specialised in cultures and customs.
- Friends: ??
Minor Details and Mannerisms
- Favorite Drink: Saurian brandy.
- Favorite Food: Risian seafood baked with fruit.
- Music Tastes: He has no preference.
- Religious Beliefs: He does not seem to have any personal beliefs.
- Federation standard (Fluent)
- Tandaran, Klingon, Romulan (Fluent)
- Numerous minor species (Basic)
Dr. Ophiliant Baltazar III has brown hair, Intense brown eyes and an oval face that normally has a stoic look on it. For some reason his hair always seems to stand up, kind of spiky like and when added to his fashionable beard tends to make him look a little outlandish. He is a hard worker, driven by a desire to prove his ability and worth. He can sometimes get lost in a discussion and finds great joy in disagreements and arguments regarding any aspect of his work or any species he has studied.
Born the oldest son of a very successful merchant he was expected to follow in his father’s footsteps and take over. Unfortunately he had no head for business and no interest. At an early age he showed promise as an academic and his father encouraged his efforts.
He left for university at an early age and excelled, moving from facility to facility, always adding more knowledge to his already vast store house of data. Upon his finally finishing his studies he was hired by the Federation Department of Science.
While he was observing the Rothian species he became close with one of the junior members of his team, a Ophelia Karraudjas. This relationship continued after the team left that world and he eventually married her.
- Childhood Medical Records - He had the regular child hood ailments with a minor asthmatic problem that he was born with. He outgrew this condition before he attended school.
- Medical Records - He has become infected with a wide range of unusual viral and bacterial diseases as a part of his ongoing field work. So far there has been no permanent damage but he does require regular injections to stabilize and enhance his immune system.
- Physiological Profile - He can be rather difficult. While an acknowledged expert he is also well known for his outlandish tendency to think outside of the box. He is also willing to take insane risks if he thinks they will enable him to learn more about the species he is studying.
- Education Record - An outstanding student he studied at 5 different universities earning degrees from each one while adding to his knowledge of xeno-biology.
- Field Work - His greatest achievement and the one surrounded by the most controversy is his report on the Rothian species. In many ways this report has been both the highlight of his career as well as the source of much derision and ridicule.
- Qualifications and Specialties - Fully qualified as a xeno-biologist with a number of minor qualifications in xeno- psychology, comparative biology and social profiling.
- age 15 - Accepted into the Kovinar University.
- age 18 – Accepted into the Betazed Science Institute.
- age 21 – Accepted into the Bolian Academy of Applied Sciences.
- age 24 – Accepted into the Denobulan, University of Science and Medicine.
- age 27 - Accepted into the Vulcan Science Academy.
- age 30 - Graduated and accepted a job working for the Federation as a xeno-biologist.