|Jenatris Cloud Sector|
|(Sector 118 map)|
|Nequencia system||Star · I · II · Belt|
- it's orbit is approximately 112 million km from it's star
- a terrestrial planet with a diameter of 10,955 km (6,847 miles).
- a density of 4.9 and a gravity of 0.77 G's
- a standard atmosphere of 0.97 with nitrogen 72%, oxygen 23% and argon 3%
- an axial tilt of 23% with noticeable seasonal variations
- daytime temperatures are on average between 23C and 39C, while the night time temperatures can drop to 12C to 27C
- seasonal variations can result in the tempratures varying by as much as +20 or -20 degrees
- approximately 39% surface water
- with a year of 284 days, each day 25 hours long
- primary terrain features are rocky mountains and rough ground
- unknown at this time, as the only known survey was conducted by the Romulans
The colony on the planets surface has prospered over the years. It is completely self sufficent and now has an estimated population of 17 million. It has a very well developed economic structure and a complete infra structure as well.
The planet has 4 orbiting stations. These are a manned weather and science station, a Tal Shiar observation station, a civilian commercial station and a large military starbase with 16 vessels assigned to it.