|Starbase 118 Ops|
|Birthplace||Beamtown, Northern Continent, Sigma Iotia II|
(Ensign Nella Noxwyn) is currently serving as a (Security Officer) aboard (USS Narendra NCC-26595).
- Height: 5' 11" (~152cm)
- Weight: 155lbs (~70kg)
- Hair: Variable in colour; Usually dark cherry-red
- Eyes: Navy Blue
- Build: Slender and toned
(Taybrim, Sal) - (CO) Noxwyn's relationship with Commodore Taybrim has a unique aspect. The Commodore personally accompanied Noxwyn from her graduation ceremony at Starfleet Academy to her first mission aboard the USS Narendra, marking her first duty as an Ensign in Starfleet.
(DeVeau, Alora) - (XO) : Noxwyn's first active duty as an ensign was on an away team commanded by Lt. Cmdr DeVeau. Aside from this, the two have a cordial relationship.
(Parvana) - Science Officer: Noxwyn was ordered to accompany Lt. Parvana on a reconnaissance endeavour as part of the incident aboard the SS Belladonna. Their impact on the mission was negligible, but a friendship seems to be budding between the two officers.
Nella Noxwyn was born into the native population of Sigma Iotia II, notable for being a culture twice contaminated by Federation culture in incidents involving the USS Horizon and the USS Enterprise, respectively. Nella grew up in Beamtown, an industrial transport hub and urban settlement in the middle of an otherwise desolate arctic landscape near the planet's North Pole. Nella's family home was an upstairs level of a popular establishment run by her mother, The Beamtown Avenue Cabaret. She was involved in the family business from an early age and eventually took on a number of major roles and responsibilities at the club. These included being a stagehand, costumer, janitor, bouncer, bartender, hustler, and femme fatale at various times and phases of her upbringing. Nella grew up surrounded by a number of renowned scoundrels and hoodsters who frequented the club. The street smarts she developed from her early childhood to her late teens provided the basis of skills which earned her acceptance into Starfleet Academy. As a Federation citizen, Nella has dreamed of leaving Iotia and serving in Starfleet. She is used to serving in remote areas, and is particularly suited to the lifestyle of a space station or star ship.
She speaks in a vernacular from her native planet, based on the patois spoken by 20th C. mobsters of Chicago on Earth--the source material for the cultural contamination caused by the USS Horizon. She can do no more about this than a person can abandon a native accent, however her attention is usually focused on personal improvement, including her social and communication skills. Nella has an aptitude for and interest in many antiquated techniques, technologies, and skills. Several years of formal Starfleet preparation and training have familiarized her with contemporary equipment and procedure as well. A member of the Noxwyn clan, Nella has a number of unsavoury family ties that could place her at odds with the Federation. It is a constant fear that somehow the shadows of her past will jeopardize her dream career as a Starfleet officer.
Upon graduating Starfleet Academy, she was selected by Commodore Taybrim for immediate duty. Nella reported to the USS Narendra and assisted in an incident involving an explosive aboard the SS Belladonna.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History