|Nathaniel Christopher Wilmer|
|Birthplace||Utopia Planitia Shipyard, Mars|
- "I've been & am absurdly over-estimated. There are no supermen & I'm quite ordinary, & will say so whatever the artistic results. In that point I'm one of the few people who tell the truth about myself." - T. E. Lawrence
Ensign Nathaniel Wilmer is currently serving as HCO aboard the USS Apollo-A.
- Height: 1.77m (5'10")
- Weight: 68kg
- Hair: Auburn
- Eyes: Hazel
- Skin Tone: Caucasian/freckled
- Build: Normal
- Scars/Features: None
- Poses: (when not on duty) has a tendency to slouch, fold his arms, smirk and lean in doorways
- Voice: low (deep); charismatic (tone)
- Handedness: Right
- Born: February 21st, 2355 (Stardate: 31608.8)
- Habits: Cracks knuckles and fingers when bored
- Likes : Books (reading), philosophy, soccer, art, women, mint tea
- Dislikes : Remans (had a bad experience with one and it stayed with him), dislikes (western) Football
- Hobbies : Chess (3d), drawing, dabo, tongo, dice, roleplaying games
- Mental Problems/Phobias : Over-confidence with women, licentious
- Physical limitations : None
- Orientation : Heterosexual
- Religion : Christian
- Quarters : Mostly Spartan, but a few things to make it his own, a soccer ball, photographs of a Peregrine class fighter and a painting of Jupiter Station
- Never set foot on Earth before applying to the academy.
- Prefers to receive his medical treatment from an EMH if he can.
- Tried to get a medical notation in his record so that he didn't have to eat alien foods during diplomatic missions. Hates non-earth food.
- Has a fully-functional Klingon GarTadGar-Eleven Machine gun. It is sometimes referred to as the Klingon Windowpane. Wilmer hopes to restore it and gain permission to use it on tactical away missions.
- Gordon Mobius - (Starfleet Academy classmate) Ensign Mobius has been a friend of Nate's ever since the academy days. His help in defeating the "Apollo demigod" scenario at the academy final created a foil from which Wilmer could launch his comedic annoyances. Wilmer also calls Gordon "Gordo" as a sort of friendly nickname. Wilmer and Mobius were both briefly posted to the USS Excalibur-A, both before being posted to the Apollo-A.
"You infuriate me, Nate Wilmer... you also intrigue me... but let's be clear, infuriate comes first."'' - Charlotte Farnsworth
- Charlotte Farnsworth (Ex-Girlfriend) - Charlotte "Charlie" Farnsworth was a Dabo girl, and manager of the Cosmic Café on Jupiter Station. Charlie and Wilmer had an on-again/off-again relationship between 2386-2387. Even after Wilmer re-entered the Academy for officer extension courses, Charlie stayed in close contact with him. After Wilmer graduated from the academy a second time and was posted to the USS Excalibur-A., Charlie posed as his wife in order to gain favor with the ships captain. She petitioned to become the owner of the Round Table lounge, onboard ship. Once there, she manipulated her way to searching for an object that she believed was hidden somewhere in Wilmer's personal belongings. Nevertheless, she never had time to search Wilmer's quarters, because the Excalibur was decommissioned and all aboard (including civilians) were transferred elsewhere. Wilmer never got the chance to find out what Charlie was up to and she disappeared aboard a commercial freighter before he could speak to her. He has not seen her since.
- Jah-Ni - (romantic interest) Jah-Ni was a waitress on Pertainia Prime. How she got there is anyone's guess. However, she seemed to be interested in Wilmer and even gave him her personal comm frequency number. Her intentions remain unclear.
- Aliza Nichols - (former fiancée) Aliza was a cadet in Starfleet Academy whom Nate was engaged to. She was the love of Wilmer's life and was killed in the Breen attack on Earth during the Dominion War. Nate never fully got over her death and blamed himself for his inability to save her life. Psychologically, her death has caused Nate to live a proactive, but sometimes dangerously reckless lifestyle.
- Captain Christopher Wilmer - (father) Nate had an incredibly strained relationship with his father. Christopher Wilmer; though human, had been raised on Vulcan, and did not openly express his feelings for his son. He pushed Wilmer to carry on the family tradition of joining Starfleet. Over seven generations of Wilmer's family had served in Starfleet in one capacity or another, and Christopher Wilmer intended for his son to be no exception. Christopher Wilmer is cold, calculation, some might even say cruel. Nate Wilmer is by contrast, open, warm and gregarious by nature. Suffice it to say, they find they have little to talk about.
- 2355: Born
- 2371: Applied to Starfleet Academy
- 2375: Graduates from Starfleet Academy as non-commissioned crewman, is posted to Jupiter Station for Earth/Jupiter shuttle run
- 2377: Transferred to Jovian Run
- 2378: Meets Charlotte Farnsworth for the first time, when her family moves to Jupiter Station.
- 2386: Enters into a romantic relationship with Charlotte "Charlie" Farnsworth.
- 2387: Continues Starfleet career by reapplying to the academy and taking officers extension courses.
- 2391: Graduates from Starfleet Academy courses with rank of Ensign, posted USS Excalibur-A.
- 2391: Reassigned to Intel aboard USS Apollo-A.
- 2391: Earns transfer to Chief Helm/Conn operator aboard USS Apollo-A.
Born to Captain Christopher Wilmer (applied sciences Stafleet Command) and Cassie Templeton-Wilmer (Lt. Cmdr. Starfleet Research and development) Nate Wilmer is a common "Starfleet Brat." Having no brothers or sisters, Nate grew up in an isolated environment. His first friend was a holographic tanuki named: Howard. Since his parents were often away, Nate had a tendency to find himself getting into trouble. Though not in trouble with the law, he did have a way of finding himself in places he should not be. He quickly applied to Starfleet Academy at age 16, but did not have sufficient mathematics scores to become an officer at that time. Instead, he became an enlisted non-commissioned crewman. Upon graduation, he was posted to Jupiter Station and served there for nearly 20 years as its Jovian Run shuttle pilot. Despite his age, his commanding officer encouraged him to return to the Academy and take officers extension courses. In 2387 Nate did so, and in July 2391, graduated with the rank of Ensign.
He served briefly aboard the USS Excalibur give a junior position in intelligence. After that ship was decommissioned, he was transferred to the USS Apollo-A. During the mission to Petranaria Prime, Nate was given the task of defending the position of team while they deactivated a beaming jammer. During the course of that duty, Nate was forced to accidentally kill an oncoming attacker. The experience changed him slightly and his demeanor slightly sobered. Shortly thereafter, he earned a duty post change to become chief helm/conn operator; a position he'd longed for since his first days in the academy.
|Crewman Third Class||237501.03 - 237809.01||Jupiter Station||Shuttle Pilot|
|Crewman First Class||237809.02 - 238711.19||Jupiter Station||Jovian Run - Shuttle Pilot|
|Cadet First Class||239107.15||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Science Officer|
|Ensign||239107.15 - 291109.07||USS Excalibur-A||Intelligence Officer|
|Ensign||291109.07 - 239111.22||USS Apollo-A||Intelligence Officer|
|Ensign||239111.23- Present||USS Apollo-A||HCO|
Awards & Service Ribbons
This officer has not yet achieved any recognition of note.