My Brother's Keeper (Chin'toka)
|2397, Episode 1|
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”
My Brother's Keeper
- Stardate 239710.21 to 239712.18
- Grand Admiral Lorrein Dels’an - Ambassador-at-large
- Dehan Strin - Grand Admiral's aide
- Vet'od Ozu - Diplomatic Liaison
- General Rotork Asil - Valcarian Council Member, Loyalist, Dels'an's Rival
- En-Dagri - Dangerous (Reiborian) Feline Hunter-Tracker Scout
- Lykat Strin - Valcarian Elite Sniper, Zealous Loyalist, Sister of Dehan Strin
Click sub-headings below to expand or collapse.
The Chin'toka crew receives orders that they are to return to the Par'tha Expanse and continue their work in building a relationship with the peoples of the region. However, en route to Tibro, they experience a number of shakedown glitches such as malfunctioning replicators and doors, misalignment of the torpedo targeting sensors, grav plating malfunctions, rust on the potable water tanks, and shield generator issues. Fortunately, they are able to resolve them.
As they draw near to Tibro, Captain Mei'konda assigns teams. Commander Raga, Lieutenant McKnight and Lieutenant Junior Grade Lephi accompanied Mei'konda to meet with the Grand Admiral while Lieutenant Commanders G'Renn and Kiax were assigned to lead the archaeological teams composed of Lieutenant Junior Grades Levinson and th'Koro to study the sites in more detail. Meanwhile, Lieutenant Commander Serala remained aboard with Lieutenant Commanders Rosek and Logan as well as Ensign Tal'Aura.
- CREW OF USS CHIN’TOKA ATTACKED AT TIBRO DURING POLITICAL POWER STRUGGLE (December 2397)
- CHIN’TOKA DISCOVERS ANCIENT CHON ARTIFACT; BEGINS MAPPING MISSION (January 2398)
|REV SD 239801.23|