Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ensign Mitchell Shapiro is currently serving as an engineer aboard the USS Gorkon.
- Full name: Mitchell Raen Shapiro
- Date of birth: August 19, 2369
- Age: 28
- Species: Terran/Deltan
- Gender: Male
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 meters)
- Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Black
- Spouse: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- 236908.19 : Born to parents Walter Shapiro and Oona on Earth.
- 238705.20 : Graduated from a secondary school on Earth
- 238809 : Started attending the Starfleet Academy in San Francisco.
- 239211.16 : Graduated from the Starfleet Academy and promoted to ensign rank
- 239211.16 : Assigned to USS Gorkon as an engineer
- Mitchell Raen Shapiro was born on Earth to his Terran father Walter Shapiro and his Deltan mother Oona. Mitchell's parents met on Earth. They fell in love, and they decided to enter a long-term relationship with another. Although Mitchell's father wanted a Terran marriage, he compromised with Mitchell's Deltan mother who wanted to stick with her Deltan tradition.
- Mitchell's parents never got married formally. Rather they entered in a long-term partnership with another, where they lived together. Mitchell was born to his parents 23 Earth years ago on Stardate 236908.19. Mitchell's formal name was a compromise because it contained a Terran male name Mitchell and a Deltan male name Raen. On the legal documents, Mitchell was his first name and Raen was his middle name. Both parents agreed to state his legal last name as Shapiro.
- Because Mitchell was a hybrid, he had dealt with a few interspecies hybrid health issues throughout his life. His life has been rather difficult because he was a Terran-Deltan hybrid. Mainly Mitchell had a trouble of fitting with others as he was growing up.
- Mitchell didn't socialize much with others, as he grew up. He remained shy around others at school. Instead of seeking out others, he turned inwards. He pursued some solitary activities so that he could spend time alone. As a pre-adolescent child, he got fascinated with starships. He spent time learning as much as possible about starships.
- Mitchell's adolescence became complicated when his Deltan pheromones became active. As a hybrid, he went through both Terran and Deltan puberty simultaneously. Being an experienced Deltan, Mitchell's mother helped out him to cope with active pheromones. Mitchell's parents took him to see doctors about getting pills that cut pheromones production. Mitchell was prescribed such pills.
- Mitchell started to take the pheromone-reducing pills, and he continued to take these pills daily. Unfortunately, Mitchell must take them for the rest of his life if he wanted to be around most humanoids. As the result of taking these pills, Mitchell was able to move on with his life. He went through adolescence like others. After attending a local secondary school, he graduated from it on Earth with a secondary school diploma.
- When Mitchell was 18 Earth years old, he considered his future between university studies and the Starfleet Academy. Ultimately Mitchell decided to enroll in the Starfleet Academy for a few reasons. He wanted to travel outside Earth. He wanted to be an engineer, and he wanted to work in starships. He shared his decision with his parents about enrolling in the Starfleet Academy. Mitchell's mother wasn't thrilled with the decision because she believed that a Starfleet life would be too stressful for Mitchell being a Terran-Deltan hybrid. She wanted him to pursue a civilian life as an engineer on Earth.
- On the other hand, Mitchell's father was more supportive of the Mitchell's decision. With his father's support, Mitchell convinced his mother to allow him to enroll in the Starfleet Academy. Mitchell prepared himself for the Starfleet Academy entrance exam. On the first try, he failed it because he didn't do well on the psychological evaluation part. When Mitchell retook the entrance exam a year later, he passed it on the second try.
- Mitchell attended the Starfleet Academy located in San Francisco from fall 2388 to fall 2392. He majored in engineering, in order to become a Starfleet engineer. Mitchell participated in mandatory cadet cruise under the commands of Lt. Cmdr Joan Hart and Lt. Cdmr. Ceriri Hakashri. Mitchell's Academy cadet cruise mates include Nira and X'al Empic! F'ren. Mitchell graduated from the Starfleet Academy on Stardate 239211.16. He was assigned to USS Gorkon, where he currently serve the ship as an engineer.
|Starfleet Academy - Earth - Sol Sector|
|Cadet 4th class||238809 to 238908||Major: Engineering|
|Cadet 3rd class||238909 to 239008|
|Cadet 2nd class||239009 to 239108|
|Cadet 1st class||239109 to 239211.16|
|USS Gorkon - Menthar Corridor|
|Ensign||239211.16 to Present||Engineer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|USS Gorkon - Menthar Corridor|
|A Monstrous Murder Mystery||239211.16 - 239212.21||Joined the mission in the midst of it|
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History