|Crew of USS Ronin|
|Lieutenant (j.g.) Lincoln Mitchell|
Lieutenant (j.g.) Lincoln Aaron Mitchell is currently assigned as Chief Engineer aboard the USS Ronin.
- Temperament: Easy going.
- Quarters: Tidy, but not to the point of OCD tidy.
- Favorite Room: The Holodeck, or perhaps the gym when time permits.
- Habits: Repeating himself.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: nothing profound.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Building wooden furniture.
- Likes: To excell
- Dislikes: Being made a fool.
- Ambitions and Goals: Chief Engineer
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Casual
- Girlfriend: (of 5 Years) Rachel Berry
- Father: Sam Mithcell - Researcher Jupiter Station
- Mother: Fiona Mitchell - Holonovel Writer
Born on Earth, Lincoln had an ordinary childhood. Nothing overly exceptional or lacking but an abundant supply of love at home. Despite both parents working they always found time to watch Lincoln if he was playing sport or to attend any of his school functions. At about age 13 Lincolns parents got posted on a job at Jupiter Station. Lincoln spent most of his life on the station, with the occasional visit to earth to visit his auntie's and uncles. Lincoln was happy enough on the Station and it fulfilled all his educational needs and it was close to his parents. Lincoln's father urged him to enter starfleet and Lincoln trusting his fathers judgement did so.
Lincoln's time in star fleet was quite enjoyable. He made quite a lot of friends and thoroughly enjoyed the extra curricular activities. Lincoln specialized in warp field mechanics and quantum field theory. His love for engineering apparent in his marks. Lincoln attempted to get a feel for everything but figured if he understood everything in Engineering how hard is everyone else to master..?
Lincoln met his Long time Girlfriend Rachel Berry while at the academy. Both hit it off quite well and she is now in her final year of the academy.
Lincoln in his spare time likes to build items of furniture from wood using older style methods of wood turning. While he doesn't profess to be an expert he does enjoy it.
Lincoln being an only child expect a certain level of attention to be placed onto him. In a crowded room he doesn't like to be alone unless he has something on his mind. He likes his ideas to be paramount and often considers his ideas the best option. A trait he is attempting to work on.
- The Order of StarFleet Merit and Achievement 1