Memory Book Team/Skyleena Blake (Deliera Jay)
- Tristam Core
- A Rodulan engineer who lost his telepathic ability and a part of himself in an engineering accident.
- Germophobic/OCD Vulcan who aspired to be an Armory Officer.
- Sky Blake
- Kira Venroe
- A Trill Counsellor - originally trained to be an Operations officer, and was encouraged to join Starfleet by her previous host.
Real Life information
I seem to have done quite a lot on the last few years! Updating this section now for the heap of stuff that has happened. I live in Australia. I play piano and guitar - my profession is pretty much in the form of music. I used to do a bit of falconry, I went to America for the World Chior Games (happy to say that I got back with three silver medals to show for it!).
How you came to UFOP: SB118
A friend of mine demanded that I join... And I've been at it for the last three years.
- Where were you first placed? What was it like starting to sim on your vessel?
I was first placed on the USS Challenger-A, under Captain Tel-ar and Commander Lawn - who was obviously the First Officer. We had a few issues of me, not getting onto the IC group, and then I was accidentally taken off the OOC. Luckily, my fantastic FO who was more than willing to help, fixed up the problem in less then an hour.
I had a few issues trying to jump into the IC action at the start. It was noted by my Captain that I was putting in some dialog in my sims and answering my tags, but I wasn't really getting into the action. I wasn't putting in ideas, and my tags were kind of suffering. SO: Captain Tel-ar brought in a new character: Klingon Cadet Kov'In. Sigh. Go search him up on the Challenger's Yahoo! Group . . .
- What have been your greatest challenges in this group?
Patience. I have an issue of sitting in front of my laptop during holidays because I have nothing else to do, and I literally sit there pleading in my thoughts: "Somebody post. Please somebody post? I want to read something new." I have more or less broken this habit by snooping around other ship's Yahoo! Groups and finding out what's happening there, or I go on the inactive ships groups' and see history.
- What have been your greatest achievements in this group?
Writing, writing and more writing. Oh, and character development! ;)
Really, my greatest achievement is actually getting here. I have written with a lot of great people here, and I have had a lot of good times. Plus, I'm happy where I've gotten Sky (my original PC).
- What do you hope to ultimately accomplish?
I don't actually know . . . And I probably never will.
- Where do you see this group in five years?
This group? In five years? THE MOST USED PBEM STAR TREK RPG. Has to be!