Memory Book/Jackford R.M.B. Kolk (James T. Kolk)
- Current Primary PC
- Former Primary PCs
- Former Secondary PCs
- Personal NPCs
Real Life information
As noted above, this is purely optional. However, feel free to talk about your real self, including what you do for a living, your hobbies, interests, and so-on.
How you came to UFOP: SB118
The reason I originally stumbled onto this group was because I had been growing steadily more and more disappointed with the limited depth of the Star Trek universe experienced in all the Star Trek video games I had been playing over the years. They all gave me tastes of various aspects of the experience I imagined for years when watching the shows, but none of them ever allowed me to feel like I was really living the life of a Starfleet Officer when I played it.
- Where were you first placed? What was it like starting to sim on your vessel?
I was first placed on the USS Ronin as an Engineer, but the ship was in the midst of a battle with some Grendellai and a few pirates, so I waited for it on Deep Space 17 and ended up going through nearly my entire first mission without setting foot on my ship. I had a lot of fun exploring my character's excitement and anticipation (and later boredome) at waiting to join the crew as well as developing his personality while waiting--not to mention having a great NPC made by Danny Wilde to joke around with while I waited for my ship to come in. It was a great time.
- What have been your greatest challenges in this group?
- What have been your greatest achievements in this group?
- What do you hope to ultimately accomplish?
- Where do you see this group in five years?
- How do you think this group has contributed to Star Trek's legacy? How has the group contributed to the internet community?