Memory Book/Jackford R.M.B. Kolk (James T. Kolk)
- Current Primary PC
- Former Primary PCs
- Former Secondary PCs
- Personal NPCs
Real Life information
As noted above, this is purely optional. However, feel free to talk about your real self, including what you do for a living, your hobbies, interests, and so-on.
How you came to UFOP: SB118
Talk here, with as much length as you please, about how you found the group and why you applied.
Now talk about your memories of the group. Here are some ideas for what to talk about:
- Where were you first placed? What was it like starting to sim on your vessel?
I was first placed on the USS Ronin as an Engineer, but the ship was in the midst of a battle with some Grendellai and a few pirates, so I waited for it on Deep Space 17 and ended up going through nearly my entire first mission without setting foot on my ship.
- What have been your greatest challenges in this group?
- What have been your greatest achievements in this group?
- What do you hope to ultimately accomplish?
- Where do you see this group in five years?
- How do you think this group has contributed to Star Trek's legacy? How has the group contributed to the internet community?