- If you are uploading an image, we recommend you follow the guidelines of The (Image) Collective.
- If your file size is too large, and you need to make it smaller, you can use JPEGmini.
- If you are uploading a new version of an image, the new version may not appear for a while. Try using CTRL+F5 (PC) or Apple + R (Mac) to force a cache refresh on the page. If that doesn't work, wait at least 30 minutes before trying the upload again.
To include a file in a page, use a link in one of the following forms
- [[File:File.jpg]] to use the full version of the file
- [[File:File.png|200px|thumb|left|alt text]] to use a 200 pixel wide rendition in a box in the left margin with 'alt text' as description
- [[Media:File.ogg]] for directly linking to the file without displaying the file
|IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COPYRIGHT
Any content, trademark(s), or other material that may be found on the 118 Wiki remains the copyright of its respective owner(s). In no way does Starbase 118 claim ownership or responsibility for such items. Starbase 118 respects the intellectual property of others and asks its members to do the same.
By choosing to upload this file, you attest that the file fits into one of the following categories:
and you agree to list the source of the original file and credit its original creator and/or copyright holder in the file summary.
Do NOT crop attributions, watermarks or other copyright notices that are on an image.