|Martin "Marty" Atticus Tucker IV|
Ensign Marty Tucker is currently serving as an Engineering Officer on the USS Ronin.
- Height: 1.88m
- Weight:113.3 kg
- Hair: Reddish Brown
- Eyes: Blue
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Father: Martin Atticus Tucker III
- Mother: Jean Tucker
Marty was born in beautiful Oregon wine country to Marty and Jean Tucker. Growing up in a winery and small town was only somewhat idyllic. Early on, he learned hard work as he was expected to help around the winery. And that he would, at a young age, show a propensity for fixing things from the family's transporter to harvesting equipment.
He graduated from Admiral Jonathan Archer High School in Molalla, Oregon, towards the top of his class. He turned down a chance to attend MIT to attend CalTech in Pasadena, California. He had considered enlisting after college, but a career day on campus changed that. The recruiter convinced him to attend the Academy and be the first in his family to earn a commission. His father and grandfather were in Starfleet, though they served as NCOs, obtaining the rank of Senior Master Chief.
Once he graduated from CalTech, he would enroll in Starfleet. Coming from a small town, it took Marty a while to adjust to academy life. But once he did, he cruised through the engineering program. During his off time, he found a couple of hobbies well, one hobby and another a bit questionable. He developed a fondness for cooking, something he learned by having a restaurant at the winery.
He also had a knack for "creative redistribution of goods." If you couldn't find it on campus, Tuck (as his friends would call him) could most likely obtain it. Nothing large, though there was the Risian Snapping Sea Turtle incident at the Academy pool. He's not allowed to talk about it, and it's a sore spot with upper command at the Academy. While it won him some friends, it got him in trouble nonetheless.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Ronin Crew Manifest · Crew History