Difference between revisions of "Lowe, Sarah"
(Character Hatchery Sidebar addition)
m (Added Category:HATCHERY-Established)
|Line 77:||Line 77:|
Revision as of 20:27, 3 January 2017
Sarah Lowe is the daughter of Bailey and Vasilissa Lowe. Because Vasilissa was reassigned, Sarah was to go with her. She was reunited with her father when Bailey took a leave of absence from the Ronin.
- Full Name: Sarah Herrimay Lowe
- Race: 1/4 Brekkian 3/4 Human
- Age: 8 years old
- Date of Birth: 238101.01
- Place of Birth: StarBase 118
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: T/E0
- Height: 1.30 Meters
- Hair Color: Brown
- Length of Hair: Fairly long
- Eye Color: Multicoloured
- Voice: Soprano
- Hand: Right
- Note: Sarah was not born with an electrical charge like most Brekkians. She also looks more human.
- Mother: Vasilissa Lowe
- Vasilissa is a human and is currently on LOA from StarFleet.
- Father: Bailey Lowe
- Bailey, a Brekkian Human hybrid, is currently on LOA
According to her parents, Sarah didn't cry or make a sound when she was born. It is confusing how, as there was no complications with the birth or the pregnancy.
Is very outgoing. In just a week did she go from a quiet little girl to a very helpful and very talkative, very young, lady.
Sarah likes to draw and learn more than anything else. She speaks very fluently, and is quite helpful to the Sick Bay staff. She has shown great potential in Operations and Engineering, working out how to put things together quickly.