Difference between revisions of "Lael Rosek/Personality Profile"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
* '''Season:''' Fall
* '''Season:''' Fall
* '''Place:''' Home
* '''Place:''' Home
* Tai Chi
Revision as of 06:58, 19 July 2019
|Lieutenant Commander Lael Rosek|
She is extremely ambitious, persistent, determined and somewhat controlling. Not in a stubborn sense however, because she works for what she wants and controls with justified reasons. She never gives up when in pursuit of a goal. She is resourceful, adaptable and flexible, allowing her to re-survey a situation and take a different approach if necessary. She is fiercely competitive with strong observation skills and an excellent memory, allowing her to recall facts and when necessary, bring them to the table at the time of need. She uses proper facts and arguments to support her thoughts and opinions, ultimately winning her many intellectual and other battles. Her adaptability makes her an asset in diplomatic situations and she excels at restoring order to a chaotic situation.
Charming and self-confident, Lael is the ideal diplomat and a great person to have around in tense situations. She puts all she has into everything she does and doesn't settle for anything less than spectacular. Her strong intuition allows her to determine a person's true motives, alerting her in moments if the individual is not to be trusted. Fiercely loyal, faithful and dependable, she will fight for those she loves and for what she believes is right. Her high intellect and dedication makes her a great problem-solver, an ideal person in a crisis. She's mentally strong, which allows her to overcome most external influences. Her natural curiosity and love of exploration make her exciting company.
Despite her high intellect, Lael is prone to extreme jealousy and once involved in something, can border on obsessive. She's the classic workaholic, determined to solve all the universe's problems herself. She doesn't forgive easily and never forgets, occasionally acting on her vengeful tendancies. Part of her natural diplomatic skill is her ability to manipulate. Though she more often than not uses this trait for good, it comes in handy when she's in the mood for revenge. Her stubbornness and low tolerance for change mean she's inflexible regarding her beliefs and routines. She has great difficulty in acknowledging her flaws and can be somewhat judgmental of others, especially if her own beliefs are attacked.
Talents & Abilities
Lael is a very gifted individual whose talents span multiple subjects. Her main talents lay in mathematics, physics and engineering. Her curious nature drives her to take objects apart to see how they work. Her out-of-the-box approach to problems allows her to come up with some quite ingenious ideas to get out of some very sticky situations. She is also a quite skilled diplomat. Her ability to read others allows her to calm turbulent situations and have the other side thinking that the solution was their idea.
Ambitious by nature, Lael is drawn to power and everything that comes with it. She strives to rise through the ranks, determined to eventually become a Captain someday. In her everyday life, she is a perfectionist who challenges herself to be her best and do her best. She has a strong set of moral absolutes that it is almost physically painful for her to stray from and forces herself to find alternatives to keep them intact.
- Book: First Captain: A Biography of Jonathan Archer
- Poem: Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night by Dylan Thomas Page
- Authors: Edgar Allan Poe, Richard Brautigan, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Dylan Thomas, H.P. Lovecraft, Jane Eyre, Emily Bronte
- Music: Underground Rock, Indie Rock
- Bands: Muse, Paramore, Teagan and Sara
- Songs: Misery Business by Paramore; Monster by Paramore; Madness by Muse, Undisclosed Desires by Muse; Walking With A Ghost by Teagan and Sara; Supermassive Black Hole by Muse, Radioactive by Imagine Dragons; Demons by Imagine Dragons; Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons; Who We Are by Imagine Dragons; Elastic Heart by Sia; Full Moon by The Black Ghosts; Resistance by Muse; Plug in Baby by Muse; Time is Running Out by Muse; Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional; Renegades by Paramore; We Are Broken by Paramore
- Personal Anthem: Believer by Imagine Dragons
- Perfume: My Burberry Black
- Color: Violet(Purple)
- Food: Anything Thai
- Drink: Tequila
- Desserts: Dark chocolate gelato with raspberries and whipped cream; Bailey's gelato
- Flower: Chrysanthemum
- Season: Fall
- Place: Home
- Workouts: Salmon ladder, Wing Chun wooden dummy, sparring matches
- Tai Chi
- Water Skiing
- Rock climbing
- She is a Jujitsu (Terran) coral belt and is also familiar with some Mukhol (Al-Leyan)techniques.
- She enjoys various forms such as ballroom, ballet, and tap.
- Her preferred mediums are charcoal and acrylics. She enjoys abstract and renaissance art in particular.
- Reading is her secret passion and she enjoys works such as The Teachings of Surak (Standard Translation), The Fall of the House of Usher, The Uncollected Songs of Kahless (Standard Translation), The Complete Works of Richard Brautigan, First Captain: A Biography of Jonathan Archer, The Founding: First Days of Federation, Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, and The Raven.
Cars and Motorcycles
- Lael enjoys repairing and rebuilding classic cars and motorcycles. She herself rides a classic Harley-Davidson for her cross-country riding holodeck program.
- She's a decent piano player due to lessons her mother forced her to take as part of her finishing school education at 15. She also enjoys singing.