|Crew of the USS Za|
|Lieutenant Lael Rosek|
- Martial Arts
- Jujitsu (Terran)
- Mukhol (Al-Leyan)
- Tai Chi
- Water Skiing
- Rock climbing
- Her preferred mediums are charcoal and acrylics. She enjoys abstract and renaissance art in particular.
- Reading is her secret passion and she enjoys works such as The Teachings of Surak (Standard Translation), The Fall of the House of Usher, The Uncollected Songs of Kahless (Standard Translation), The Complete Works of Richard Brautigan, First Captain: A Biography of Jonathan Archer, The Founding: First Days of Federation, and The Raven.
Cars and Motorcycles
- Lael enjoys repairing and rebuilding classic cars and motorcycles. She herself rides a classic Harley-Davidson for her cross-country riding holodeck program.
- She's a decent piano player due to lessons her mother forced her to take as part of her finishing school education at 15.
- Book: First Captain: A Biography of Jonathan Archer
- Poem: Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night by Dylan Thomas Page
- Music: Underground Rock, Indie Rock
- Bands: Muse, Paramore
- Songs: Misery Business by Paramore; Monster by Paramore; Madness by Muse, Undisclosed Desires by Muse; Walking With A Ghost by Teagan and Sara; Supermassive Black Hole by Muse, Radioactive by Imagine Dragons; Demons by Imagine Dragons; Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons; Who We Are by Imagine Dragons; Elastic Heart by Sia; Full Moon by The Black Ghosts; Resistance by Muse; Plug in Baby by Muse; Time is Running Out by Muse; Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional; Renegades by Paramore; We Are Broken by Paramore
- Personal Anthem: Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
- Color: Violet(Purple)
- Food: Anything Thai
- Drink: Tequila
- Desserts: Dark chocolate gelato with raspberries and whipped cream; Bailey's gelato
- Flower: Chrysanthemum
- Season: Fall
- Place: Home