Lady Adventure/Ship Specifications
|SS Lady Adventure|
NPC STATUS VESSEL
Though from the outside, the Lady Adventure looks like a simple merchant's freighter, she has a re-enforced hull and combat shielding making her classified as a Mercenary destroyer.
- Data and Specifications
- Class: Mercenary Destroyer
- Length: 200.3 Meters
- Width: 100.1 Meters
- Height: 34.3 Meters
- Compliment: 60
- Officers: 6
- Enlisted: 54
- Evacuation Capacity: 230
- Warp Engines: 3 Triton Industries 430 Linear (Class 3 Civilian)
- Impulse Engines: 2 FIG-3 Subatomic Unified Energy Impulse Units (Civilian Version)
- Computer Systems: LCARS, M-3 Bio-Neural Gelpack (Civilian Version)
- Shield System: Primary and Secondary Dense Particle Shielding
- Cruising: 5.5
- Maximum: 7.8
- Weapon Systems
- Primary: 2 Meson Cannons (EMP and direct Damage)
- Secondary: 3 Fwd Type-IX Phaser Arrays, 1 Aft Type-IX Phaser Array.
- Misc: Jump Drives (Allows the ship to go to Warp 0 to Warp 3)
Designed by Ferengi Consortium, the Meson cannons are a preferred choice of some pirates as these high yield weapons focus specifically at stripping a ship of it's shields leaving it vulnerable to boarding. Though it has a direct fire mode for standard damage, it does not yield a strong attack for normal fighting.
Not a common shielding type, the Particle shield utilizes a dense field of radiation particles to disrupt and deflect incoming kinetic and phaser energy. Cheap and used by a lot of non-federation civilian ships, these ships allow a secondary field to exist creating a layered effect. This layered effect can afford a ship more protection than the average equivilant.
The drawback is that the particle buffers will fill up with stray energy that could not be deflected causing the shields to require being shut down for 10 seconds and flushed to get rid of the excess energy.