Dr. Nathan LaRousse is a Field Medic for Starfleet Medical.
- Full Name: Nathan Pierre LaRousse
- Current Post: Starfleet Medical - Field Medic
- Date Assigned:
- Date of Birth: 234307.28
- Place of Birth: Malta, Mediterranean Sea, Earth
- Species: Terran
- Gender: Male
- Age: 43
- Height: 6’3”
- Weight: 182lbs
- Build: Hawkish
- Hair: Blond
- Eyes: Steel-Grey
- Distinguishing Features: wears horn-rimmed eyeglasses
- Father: Nepal LaRousse
- Mother: Isabelle Este
- Siblings: Jordan and Isis (sisters), Leland (brother)
- Spouse: N/A
- Children: N/A
Nathan in his youth hails from the Malta, born of a rather progressive family and is no stranger to the sea, or sailing, which is one of his root passions. A promising, tall youth, he applied to Starfleet Academy and was quickly accepted into the Starfleet Medical Corps where he spent six years of training, four of which at the Academy followed by a two year stint serving the front lines on his residency in 2365.
Immediately following, Nathan was quick to reapply a second residency on a four year tour, nothing but hopping Starships to run from one place to another to complete a doctorate geared specifically for working as a Medic in the field, preferring himself as a front line medical doctor.
Once finished, with a final year off, Nathan returned to Starfleet Medical where he opted to maintain his rank and skill in the Field Medic Corps, after several seminars preparing him for a life that kept him both mobile to serve the needs of Starfleet Medical and throughout the course of the next ten years, has served by where Medical sends him, usually by hopping an available starship heading for the given vicinity.
- 236109.15 – Entered Starfleet Medical School
- 236506.12 – Entered First Tour of Residency
- 236711.01 – Second Tour of Residency
- 237201.26 – Permanently Assigned to Starfleet Medical
- 237202.01 – Current: Starfleet Medical: Field Medic Corps