Ensign Ksivi-Sava is currently serving as a Helm Officer aboard StarBase 118 Ops.
|Birthplace||SS Winter Refuge|
- Skin Tone: Grey, faint green teint
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Black
- Height: 187 cm
- Parents: T’Sal (Vulcan female pilot), Rercik Kava (Orion male meteorologist)
- Siblings: Limi-Ka’al (female flight operations manager)
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Born and raised on civilian mining tug SS Winter Refuge, a mixed-citizenry community of individuals who sought to achieve technological self-sustenance and evade conflict during an era of emerging threats to the Alpha Quadrant. Childhood and youth largely spent on Winter Refuge outside Federation space, far from major population centres and war theatres. Received general education and unofficial training in narrow scientific fields appertaining to gas planet mining operations.
- 2393: Recognition of education equivalent to matriculation standard via subspace exam.
- 2394: Recognition of civilian pilot’s license during layover in Federation space. Examiner’s notice: Previous unlicensed operation of gas mining shuttles (“skimmers”) by examinee seems evident, but likely occurred outside Federation jurisdiction.
- 2394-2395 (officially): Transatmospheric gas mining pilot, shuttle complement of SS Winter Refuge.
- 2395: Departed Winter Refuge for Federation core, following increasing discord within the community on desired level of autonomy and alignment with Federation values.
- 2396: Joined Starfleet Academy. Major subject: Science (Physics/Meteorology); minor subject: Helm/Navigation
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Title of First SIM - (Has not happened yet, stardate and brief description of what happens will be available when it occurs)
- Title of Second SIM - (Has not happened yet, stardate and brief description of what happens will be available when it occurs)
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History