Brian Keostler is a young quietly passionate human who hopes to begin his adventure. He was raised by parents who are farmers living on Vulcan. A challenging life raising food on a desert world. Brian knows their profession is considered a noble one by the Vulcans, but being youngster he wants to have adventures before settling down.
- Full Name: Brian Jarrod "Jay" Koestler
- Race: Human
- Date of Birth: 236610.28 (Earth equivalent)
- Place of Birth: Vulcan
- Age: 24
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 2 meters (6'6")
- Weight: 200 pounds ( 90.718 Kg. )
- Hair Color: Dark Brown curly.
- Length of Hair: Used to be waist length in a braid tied with a dark blue cord,now is a typical Starfleet regulation hair cut. Very short.
- Eye Color: Blue /gray
- Skin Tone: Light brown
- Birthmarks, Scars: Aquired a long narrow scar on the front right leg to knee as a child from a nar sehlat. (Wild desert sehlat. )
- Build: Tall,rock climber's build.
- Face: Kindly, smiling. Thinks he has big ears.
- Eyes: Mischievous glint.
- . Mouth: Has a slightly crooked, quirky smile.
- Arms: Well formed,toned musculature.
- Legs: Same.
- Carriage: Has slight limp from sehlat injury.
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Has very Vulcan like mannerisms but not as stiff.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Vulcan styled clothing.
- Shoes: Birkenstock sandals.
- Voice: Deep.
- Handedness: Left but can use right.
- Quarters: Starfleet neat for inspection, otherwise total wreck.
- Favorite Room: Outside.
- Habits: Meditates and prays each morning. Works out before dawn. Eats big breakfast, skips lunch.
- Mannerisms: Graceful, moves like a martial artist. Tugs on ear lobe while thinking.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Christian -Family tradition )
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Practices Vulcan martial art of (need name )and Terran martial arts Yin Fu Bagua Zhan since age ten. Isn't a Master yet.
- Likes: Ice cream.
- Dislikes: Nosey or inconsiderate people. San Francisco because it is too cold and wet.
- Ambitions and Goals: Wants to Captain his own vessel one day.
- Achievements in Life: Getting awards for martial arts competitions. Being accepted to Starfleet Academy.
- Disappointments in Life: Having to cut off his waist length hair just to get into Starfleet. The long braid was a badge of his rank in Vulcan martial arts.
- Temperament: Calm.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Spiders, tight spaces.
- Physical Limitations:Has slight limp from sehlat injury.
- Marital Status: Single
- Spouse: N/A
- Place of Marriage: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Father: Lorien Koestler
- Mother: Maritat (Mari ) Koestler
- Siblings: 2
- 236610.28: Born.
- 236901.01: Started format school on home world.
- 237003.01: Starts learning Vulcan and Terran martial arts.
- 237405.30: Completes Kahs-wan. (Vulcan tradition of survival in the desert alone.)
- 238509.02: Admittance to Starfleet Academy.
- 239001.01: Cadet Cruise.
The Koestler famly had been living on Vulcan since the founding of Starfleet. Although few of them served as officers, but as axillary ,support staff or diplomats. They opted for the quiet peaceful life on Vulcan.
Brian Jarrod Koestler was born into a farming family. That had been living on Vulcan in a farming community near one the bodies of water on the planet. Brian took an interest in the organization from his usual school studies. He had his sights set firmly on being an Ambassador to represent his world and engineering. Starfleet Academy and Starfleet w was to him,the best route.
At first, the family protested but may come around in time to their son's logic.
- Date Graduated from Academy: Currently on Cadet Cruise
- Current Rank: Cadet. Fourth Class
- Current Assignment: USS. Centris
- Duty Post: To be assigned.
- 238509.01: Accepted to SFA
- 239001.02: Cadet Cruise