Lieutenant JG Kendall Washburn is currently serving as Helm Officer on the USS Columbia.
|Kendall Walter Washburn|
|Species||Human / Martian|
|Birthplace||Olympus Mons Medical Center, New Olympus Mars|
- Full Name: Kendall Walter Washburn
- Race: Terran / Martian
- Date of Birth: December 14
- Place of Birth: Olympus Mons Medical Center, New Olympus Mars
- Age: 31
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: No telepathic ability
- Height: (6' 7)
- Weight: (153 lbs)
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: longish tied in a braid straight down the back
- Eye Color: Green
- Skin tone: Red
- Birthmarks/scars: Short scar running the length of right side of neck. Native American .
- Tattoos/Body Modifications:
- Build: Thin, almost too thin
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): casual slacks and t-shirt
- Voice: deep, simple with a strong almost vibrant certainty to his speech .
- Handedness: Left
- Marital Status: divorced- the former Danielle Ann Washburn
- Children: One: Daughter Michelle Lynne Washburn
- Father: James Washburn
- Mother: Candice Washburn (Madison)
- Siblings: Three
- Elizabeth 38 CEO (chief engineering officer) for the biggest civilian engineering firm on Mars
- Kevin: 23 family business engineer Washburn Engineering
- Mary 19 engineering apprentice Jupiter station.
- Quarters: having been married has given Washburn the sense to clean up after himself. There are some cluttered books scattered on the tables and into the bed. The books are everything from legal treatise and amicus briefs to engineering specs for the original warp 5 engine. There is only one real decoration a picture of his parents, siblings, and a woman with a blacked out face.
- Appearance: Nearly unnaturally tall and thin Washburn is balding at the crown however since most people are too short to notice, there's not much to say there. No facial hair but the thin scar running down his neck is a reminder of the dangers involved with cheating wives and whole quadrants of space between them.
Kendall grew up in the shadow of great engineers his great-grandparents were among the first colonists from earth more than two and a half centuries ago. Since the move from earth the Washburns have had a very ill attitude towards earth and people from there. His own parents while strong on family bonds were not the award-winning parents they wanted to be which is why they pushed all of their kids to be bigger better.
Kendall rebelled almost from the moment he was born. Which is why he went to college and on to law school. While in school Burn met Danielle a fiery fireplug of a teaching assistant. They married while Kendall was in first year law school graduated top of his class a year and a half early and started work at the third largest law firm on Mars.
At twenty-four Washburn was working ninety hours a week and neglecting his life. Danielle suddenly found herself pregnant. Then she left. After six months she showed back up demanding money. When Kendall refused she tried to "cut" the money out of him. When he got out of the hospital he took the first transport to earth and enrolled at Starfleet academy.
|Ensign||239005.09 -239010.09||USS Drake||Helm Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||239010.09 - xxxxxx.xx|
|Leave of Absence|
|Lieutenant JG||239010 - xxxxxx.xx||Starbase 118 Ops||Flight Control Officer|
|Leave of Absence|
|Lieutenant JG||239105.27 - 239107.01||USS Excalibur-A||Helm Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||239107.01 - Present||USS Columbia||Helm Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons