- it's orbit is approximately 526 million km from it's star
- a icy rock ball planet with a diameter of 5,994 km (3,746 miles).
- a density of 4.1 and a gravity of 0.35 G's
- methane atmosphere
- it has 1 tiny moon and 1 small moon
- Kaclla IIIa: is 613 km (383 miles) in diameter, with a density of 4.7 and a gravity of 0.04 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 13,222 km. (8,264 miles)
- Kaclla IIIb: is 1,254 km (784 miles) in diameter, with a density of 5.8 and a gravity of 0.1 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 14,984 km. (9,365 miles)