Difference between revisions of "Josephine Alenaas"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 13:57, 24 August 2010
- Full Name: Josephine Enya Alenaas
- Current Rank: Matriarch of House Alenaas.
- Race: Betazoid
- Age: 68
- Place of Birth: Betazed
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: T4, But shielded from population due to mental disorders.
- Height: 5' 0
- Hair Color: Silver, usually in a loose bun at the nape of her neck.
- Eye Color: Black
- Clothing: Stern
- Spouse: None. Her first fiancee was kicked when he did not turn up to their wedding and she found that he had slept through it in another woman's arms and she found he only wanted her for the money and wealth she had attained. The second died of 'natural causes' about a month after Maria was born, it is thought that he disagreed with her morals on how to bring up his child.
- Children: Sophia Alenaas, Amelia Alenaas, Maria Alenaas.
- Siblings: Kanse Alenaas alive, others unknown.
- 232001.01: Event.
- 232001.02: Event, etc.
One of the brightest children in the Alenaas family it is largely Josephine's intelligence, skill and a sharp eye for fake wares that has brought the house up to its current status through the trading of fine cloth, clothing and jewellery, earning large amounts from catching fake traders as well as pure business. Josephine has a particular liking for cats (especially those with fine soft fur) and is rarely seen without one when at home.
After she was jilted by her first lover Josephine was broken and retreated, becoming a recluse, shutting herself away from the world and researching her family tree as many do when they have lost themselves. However in doing so the already bitter woman discovered a link to the eldest of the Betazoid families. At this point a change came over the woman, not only in her mental state when she developed paranoid and obsessive disorders, but her heart turning hard as she became determined and fixated on her final goal, to become the 14th house of Betazed. As such her entire family has become embroiled in her schemes to manage this, even sending her relatives off-world to create contacts on other planets such as Earth, where Maria was sent.
However most of her family are too terrified of Josephine to resist her commands due to her fierce temper and sharp tongue, intelligence letting her know precisely how to manipulate the weaknesses of those around her. Meanwhile only two living relatives have outright defied her orders, it is yet to be seen what becomes of Maria and her daughter Cara, though it is known Josephine has her eyes set on Cara gaining influence within Starfleet. She is known to use anything to her advantage, the medical recommended mind shield allowing her to conceal manipulative schemes while experience and intelligence compensates for lack of psychic abilities. Though it is not known whether she would stage a psychic attack she certainly has the capability and may leave lasting after-effects from her own warped mind.
SIM:Maria and Josephine Alenaas: Blood is thicker than water? - Friendly conversation...