Jorey, Brayden: Starfleet Academy Records
STARFLEET ACADEMY TRANSCRIPT
Graduated on stardate 238912.15 summa cum laude in Tactical Studies with minors in Helm Operations and Intelligence.
- Administration: StarFleet Operations; Chain of Command and General Protocol
- Armory: Starship Phasers and Phaser Cannons; Photon Torpedos
- Astrogation: Navigation of Starships, Sublight; Navigation of Starships, Warp Speed
- Diplomacy: General; Hostile Species; Non-Traditional Situations
- Engineering: Computer Memory and Personnel Interfaces; LCARS Programming 1; Replicators, Transporters and Holodecks; Sensors, Communications and Helm Systems; Operations and Command Functions; Deflectors, Weapons and Security Systems; Base-Mode Operations
- History: Federation
- Intelligence:Crypto-analysis; SIGNIT Collection/Jamming; Analysis; Espionage I; Espionage II
- Language: Federation Standard; Non-Terran Major species (Klingon, Romulan, Cardassian), Non-Terran Minor species (Bajoran, Bolian)
- Law: Federation, General
- Mathematics: Concepts
- Medicine: First Aid and Field Medicine
- Psychology: Hostilities
- Physics: Concepts
- Piloting: Runabouts and Shuttles; Minor Ships; Major Ships; Non-Federation Ships
- Survival: Starship Emergencies; Environmental Suits and Zero-G Training; Captivity
- Tactics: Combat, Unarmed; Combat, Small Weapons; Combat, Phasers and Photon Torpedos; Combat, Introduction to Starship Combat; Combat, Shuttles and Runabouts; Combat, Minor Starships; Combat, Major Starships; Combat, Non-Federation Starships; Small Units; Large Units; Strategy of Battle 1; Strategy of Battle 2
- Xenobiology: Concepts
- Xenology: General
STARFLEET ACADEMY APPLICATION
Applicant: Brayden Jorey
Recommendations: Captain Willam Rogers (USS Degault) and Ambassador Calodia Jorey (Betazed)
Why do you want to join Starfleet?
Starfleet has given me so much to me and my family. They provided assistance in our battle with the Dominion, for which all Betazoids are grateful. Starfleet has granted my grandmother Ambassador status and provided my parents with the means to a fulfilling and productive life. My brother and I spent a great deal of my childhood and adolescence aboard a Starfleet vessel where I was given an education, encouraged to explore my talents, and had my needs provided for.
My parents gave their life to Starfleet, killed in action. My brother is in his final year at Starfleet Academy and he too would give his life fighting to protect the UFP. I would like to honour the memory of my parents and give back to Starfleet for all it has done for Betazed, my family, and my life. I too am willing to do everything I can, including giving my life to Starfleet, to fight for, live by, and serve the ideals it is built on.
Why should Starfleet choose you over other candidates?
I spent much of my childhood living aboard Starfleet vessels, both of my parents were Starfleet officers and I have served aboard the USS Degault as an acting ensign under the command of Captain William Rogers. One of the main reasons Starfleet should choose me over other candidates is that I am Starfleet. You will find very few others as passionate about Starfleet as I am, nor will you find someone that holds Starfleet and its ideals so dear to their heart.
What are your future goals at the academy if you are accepted?
I hope to play to my strengths and continue my studies in tactics, navigation, intelligence gathering, and starship systems. It is my goal to also participate in many extra-curricular activities at the academy including athletics, cultural exchanges, academic groups, and join a flight squadron. The eventual goal is to graduate, be assigned to Starfleet ship, and do my best to serve the United Federation of Planets.