|Embassy of Duronis II|
Chief Michael Johaneson, a Terran, is currently a strategic operations officer and situation room supervisor at the Federation Embassy to Duronis II
- Full Name: Michael Johaneson
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: Stardate 232605.16 In 2326
- Place of Birth: Amsterdam -Earth.
- Age: 56
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: 0
- Height: 6ft
- Weight: Healthy for his age
- Hair Color: Grey
- Length of Hair: Short
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Skin Tone: Light
- Birthmarks, Scars: Several old battle scars
- Build: Well toned for his age
- Face: Stern looking, rarely smiles
- Eyes: Brown
- Carriage: Stands up straight
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Simply removes his uniform jacket and relaxes in his coloured uniform shirt.
- Voice: Old, grumpy, confident and experienced.
- Handedness: right handed.
- Quarters: Nobody has ever been insight the Chief's quarters. he keeps his private life very private.
- Favorite Room: The Embassy Situation Room
- Habits: Stops off at the Kofi Bar on his way home after each shift.
- Mannerisms: Bites his lower lip to avoid saying things.
- Relifion/Spiritual Devotion: None
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Marksmanship, Reading Earth Literature, Fishing, Climbing, Sailing and Camping.
- Likes: Saurian Brandy
- Dislikes: Children, Cardassians
- Ambitions and Goals: to stay alive to see the next sunrise
- Achievements in Life: A Starfleet veteran of several conflicts
- Disappointments in Life: The Death of his sons who never lived up to his expectations.
- Temperment: Harsh
- Physical Limitations: Getting old but keeps in excellent shape for his age
- Marital Status: Divorced. -They seperated in 2376 after the death of their sons.
- Children: Two sons, Michael Johaneson Jr and Julian Johaneson -both deceased in the Dominion Wars.
Understanding Chief Johaneson
"The Chief" as he is comonly known is not a man to be messed with despite being a non-commioned officer. Often seen as harsh, stern and grumpy -The following acts can help us understand this militaristic character:
- Chief Johaneson expected both his sons Michael Jr. and Julian to follow in his footsteps. He was a very strict father and pushed both children hard. Although neither son wanted to join Starfleet Academy they did so to please their father, and yet unlike the stern and strong man they were somewhat timid and butter fingered. When the Dominion Wars worsened, both sons were sent to fight on the frontline, yet unlike their veteran father, neither boy was a soldier. Both Michael Jr. and Julian were killed during the conflict. Their mother never forgave Chief Johaneson, deep down "the chief" knew he'd pushed the boys too far and that he was in part responsible for their death far from home in a uniform they did not belong in.
- Chief Johaneson used to teach survival techniques at Starfleet Academy. There, the Cadets used to have a saying about him:
1st Cadet: "Once in the Dominion wars Sergeant Butterworth and his Marine unit got ordered out on parade by their new CO. He'd told them to wear full dress uniform but only Butterworth didn't obey. His young CO went mad and ordered him to get changed, Butterworth returned to his quarters can came back moments latter stark naked except for his twenty medals of valour. His CO fell speechless...yep, Butterworth was one tough guy...nothing could shake him"
2nd Cadet: "But I don't see what that has got to do with Chief Johaneson?"
1st Cadet: "Well thats just it... Johaneson trainned Butterworth and Butterworth was scared stiff of Johaneson with respect for 'the chief' "
- 232001.01: Event.
- 232001.02: Event, etc.
- Current Rank: Master Chief Petty Officer
- Current Assignment: Federation Embassy to Duronis II
- Duty Post: Strategic Operations / Situation Room Supervisor