Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Starfleet Medical Division|
|Position||Medical and Science Consultant|
Lieutenant Commander Joan Hart is currently on leave serving as a Medical Accreditor for Starfleet Medical.
- Hair Color: Red
- Hair Length: Medium Length
- Eye Color: Blue
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Skin Tone: Lighter
- Scars: Numerous bruises and scars from her years as a captain on the USS Sacred Heart
- Tattoos: A tattoo of a skull on her heel from her neurology rotation
- Birthmarks: None
- Build: Athletic
- Tone/Voice: Firm and soft
- Presence: varies from Commanding to almost nonexistent
- Facial Features: Tired-looking though youthful
- Off Duty Clothing: A blouse and khakis
- Shoes: Tennis shoes
- Father: Miller Hart
- Mother: Joanne "Milda" Hart
- Siblings: Joshua Hart (she no longer speaks with him)
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Pets: None
Reserved though her mood ranges from intense to flimsy. She is secretive about her past and is slow to trust others, especially herself.
Joan once commanded the medical ship the USS Sacred Heart. She was to eventually gain her commander rank, but due to a mission gone wrong, she was stripped of her command and her ship sent to be salvaged. To this day, she misses the ship.