Lieutenant Jerra Dagaz is currently serving as an Intelligence Officer on Denali Station.
|Birthplace||Grai, Kingdom of Manar, Til’ahn|
- Height: 5’ 10”
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Gold
Forehead Colouration: Violet
Scars: Jerra lost the use of his left eye on a previous mission and rather than having it fixed, he decided to have a half-visor fitted, partly to remind him of what can happen when you get sloppy and partly because the visor offers benefits a regular eye couldn't. He also has scarring just above and below his left eye from the same incident.
Parents: Hydyr Dagaz (father) Chana Vindira (mother) (plus unknown lomale donor) Siblings: Nakia Dagaz (older sister) Spouse: None Children: None
Jerra's father was a scientist who helped to develop the first Laudean warp engine. His work took him to Lokesh City, where he met Jerra's mother, who was working as an archivist in the same building. The two fell in love and moved back to Grai, but when Jerra was still young, they grew apart (mostly due to Hydyr’s work) and separated amicably.
Jerra then went to live with his mother in Lokesh City and would spend summers in Grai with his father. His older sister, who was already more independent and able to look after herself, stayed in Grai with their father.
With his mother returning to work as an archivist at the newly opened Federation Embassy, Jerra grew up around Starfleet officers from the ages of 9 to 11, which made a big impression on the small child and he resolved to one day join the Academy.
During the Romulan occupation, Jerra was still quite young, but in his teenage years, he joined the many demonstrations and protests against the Romulan governance, which was having the effect of choking Laudean progress, as well as their society and culture.
When the Federation finally returned to Til'ahn, Jerra was 15 years old and saw the Starfleet officers, in particular, as liberators and heroes.
Eventually, Jerra’s older sister moved away and he has unfortunately lost contact with her since.
When he was old enough, Jerra successfully applied to Starfleet Academy and completed his training, supported by both his parents.
2372 - Jerra is born in the city of Grai in the Kingdom of Manar on Til'ahn.
2379 - Laudeans discover warp drive (Jerra’s father is one of the scientists involved). Federation makes First contact.
2380 - Social upheaval due to contact from Federation, Zalkonians and Romulans brings about revolution that destroys modern monarchy/world government, which is replaced by socialist Republic.
2381 - First Federation Embassy on Duronis II.
2383 - 2387 - Romulan occupation of Til'ahn. Federation and Zalkonians withdraw. Laudean society and culture suffers under Romulan governance.
2388 - Federation returns to Duronis II after Laudean uprising is successful against a Romulan Empire that has been severely weakened due to the Hobus supernova.
2393 - Jerra is accepted into Starfleet Academy
2397 - Laudeans become members.of the Federation. Embassy closed. Jerra graduates from Starfleet Academy and is assigned as an Ensign to the Tactical department of the USS Kitakaze - a Dakota-class ship assigned to the Bajor sector of Operation Safe Harbor.
2398 - After exhibiting remarkable observation, communication, survival and problem solving skills, Commander Iolius Aetherius recommends Jerra for the Intelligence department. He is also promoted to Lt. JG.
2399 - During an attempt to track down a fugitive on an away mission on Bajor, Jerra loses the use of his left eye after being slashed with a blade. He refuses surgery to fix the eye, to serve as a reminder to remain focused and vigilant. He is fitted with a half visor which has various settings, including one that helps him to see normally.
2400 - Promoted to Lieutenant. Transferred to Denali Station.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · Denali Station Crew Manifest · Crew History