---------- Jean Baptiste Dakarai During Shoreleave ----------
Jean Baptiste Dakarai (PNPC) is a Diplomatic Aide on the USS Columbia.
- Full Name: Jean Baptiste Dakarai
- Rank: Ensign
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: 2365.0415
- Place of Birth: Abidjan, Ivory Coast, Earth
- Age: 26
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 1m90 (6'2)
- Weight: 80 kg
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: Short
- Eye Color: Black
- Skin Tone: Black
- Birthmarks, Scars:
- Build: Slim
- The slightest little event often seems to surprise J.B, as if he isn't quite yet used to life beyond the immunity afforded by diplomatic facilities. He is however perfectly capable of working with Brek and often acts as a buffer between the Ferengi and the diplomatic complement.
- He is generally good-natured and patient. However, both Ara and Glutik have managed to anger him on various occasions.
- He likes to decorate his place with African art, especially wooden sculptures.
- He likes to put French words in his phrases, which often renders what he says quite obscure.
- He comes from a family of diplomat and politicians, and it felt natural for him to follow his parents' steps. His only 'act of rebellion' was to choose a life in space, rather than to stay in Abidjan, where his family thrives.
- He is rather secretive about his family, and the only thing he has ever revealed is that he has a brother, some 20 years younger than him.
- He has a girlfriend, called Amina, and in late 2390, he met his future in-laws for the first time. The gathering took place on SB118, during a shore leave.