|Crew of the USS Apollo|
Personal Logs · Medical Records · Sim Archive
- Andrus is in superior shape. He works out on a daily basis, and watches what he eats.
- On stardate 237406.01, Andrus has a broken collarbone when struck by a Cardassian soldier during the invasion of Betazed.
- On stardate 237501.02, Andrus has a fractured ankle in a skiing accident.
- On stardate 237802.10, Andrus suffers a neurological injury due to *****>CLASSIFIED<*****
- On stardate 238204.22, Andrus receives two broken ribs during combat training at StarFleet Academy Command School.
- On stardate 238510.19, Andrus is locked in a telepathic link with a Guli Scientist, on Hulti IV. He was in a coma for two days, after which his telepathic abilities doubled. He was unable to control them. He read everyone's thoughts around him, unable to cease. He took large doses of Trictamonazine to help suppress the activity in his para-cortex.
- On stardate 238601.25, Andrus breaks his left hand, after removing the safeties in the holodeck during a fight with two Cardassian, and two Jem'Hadar.
- On stardate 248602.06, Andrus suffers severe laceration after being hit with a vase by his ex-fiance.
- On stardate 238604.24, Andrus suffers a concussion in a fight during an away team mission.
- On stardate 238711.20, Andrus begins taking injections for birth control, with Tressa unable to take precautions due to Gideon Beliefs.
- On stardate 238902.21, Andrus receives routine physical - Fit for duty
- On stardate 238909.01, Andrus slips into a coma. It was due to residual effects from the incident on 238510.19.
- On stardate 239007.23, Andrus receives minor phaser burns after being mistakenly shot by Marcus Raiden
Andrus Jaxx is very confident. I find that he often fights his past, and relates it to his present. It is a coping mechanism in dealing with his emotions. For each individual that wears their feelings on their sleeve, there is a polar opposite. I believe that Andrus is that opposite. He understands emotions like no other. As a Betazoid he is able to decipher the smallest hint of emotion and translate it. Unfortunately, he is unable to express his own emotions. To other Betazoids he is normal, but to other non-telepathic species, they are unable to pick up on his feelings.
Andrus has a great sense of humor, sometimes too great. He often jokes at inappropriate times, trying to add humor into every situation. It is my belief that he uses humor to display his thoughts to others. It is a way to process his emotions, and transform them into something a little more manageable.
Andrus is very selfless. He has no problem putting others first. He fits the typical command model, of wanting to be the first one on the scene and the last one to leave. In an emergency situation, I think he would quickly sacrifice himself to save others. His level of self-preservation is very low. It is almost as if he tries to put himself in harms way. It is only limited to situations that do not endanger others.
I find no reason why Andrus should not be admitted to Command School. His selfless behavior, the need to protect others, and lack of displaying emotion, make him a great candidate.
Commander Janice Murphy, MD
Chief Counseling Officer
Andrus was born into the 8th House of Betazed. The House of Intuition, includes many of the highest telepathic individuals in Betazoid history. His abilities are not the greatest ever seen, but he is in the top one percent of known Betazoids. A gift his brother did not share. Leton has below average abilities, and as children, Andrus often protected him from the harsh words of others.
Due to an accident on Hulti IV, Andrus occasionally suffers from migraines. His telepathic abilities have increased, allowing him to communicate telepathically over huge distances. Occasionally he uses medication to decrease the activity in his para-cortex.
|NPC Listing · USS Apollo-A Crew Manifest · Crew History