Difference between revisions of "Janul"
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
* Janul formed an unbreakable bond of loyalty towards his temporary commander, Chief of Security [[Ishani Kasun]].
* Janul formed a friendship with [[Simeon Taggart]], a fiery young Marine he calls Ta'garth.
Revision as of 23:44, 13 October 2019
|Starbase 118 Ops|
- Height: 6' 11"
- Weight: 300lbs
- Hair: Long, brown
- Eyes: Dark Brown, almost Black
- Build: A walking slab of towering muscle.
- Skin Tone:
- Birthmarks, Scars:
- Tattoos / Body Modifications:
- Taste in clothing (Off Duty):
- Voice: Janul has a deep, rumbling voice
- Mannerisms: Janul's natural expression is a scowl.
- Physical Limitations:
- Temperament: Blunt and to the point. Sometimes quite literal, although some may simply say 'grumpy'.
- Personal Achievements:
- Languages Spoken: Klingon (Native), Terran (Conversational, English)
- Dislikes: Slavers
The young Klingon named Janul was marked from an early age as being soft and weak despite his size. He never showed an interest in the more violent sports and hobbies of his friends as he grew up, being noted more for standing in front of weaker Klingon children and defending them from being beaten up. This made Janul something of a loner as the weaker children were scared of his size, and the stronger ones would not befriend him as he was not a true fighter like them. Due to the nature of his character, this self-inflicted limbo provided Janul with a volcanic temper that he struggles to maintain at times, and a general dislike of most people. As he matured, Janul entered the Klingon Defence Force as a Warrior aged sixteen standard years and after barely a month, he was forced into a fight with another crewman. The Sergeant in question was hospitalized indefinitely and Janul assumed the role for himself. There he remained for a number of years, eventually earning every single KDF award at least twice - the exception being the Star of Kahless which he has never been awarded - and in some cases four or even five times. As such, his statements of being a highly decorated Warrior - the greatest in the history of his House - are far from being arrogant boasts, and simply a mere stating of facts. Always denouncing slavery and other such things that preyed on the weak, Janul was never a popular member of his ships company, and on stardate 239405.21 Sergeant Janul was promoted to Lieutenant and posted to Starbase 118 as a "Cultural and Duty Exchange Officer".
Janul was promoted to Commander on stardate 239610.11 and given command of the IKS Deshk-Var, a Vor'cha-class attack cruiser.
- Krala, mother to Janul and a General of the Klingon Defense Force.
- Tahl, cousin to Janul. A decorated (and feared) warrior in her own right.
- Va'on, a distant cousin to Janul. Known to be a member of the Cult of Molor.
- Janul formed an unbreakable bond of loyalty towards his temporary commander, Chief of Security Ishani Kasun.
- Janul also formed a friendship with Simeon Taggart, a fiery young Marine he calls Ta'garth.
|Warrior||238806.22 - 238807.13||IKS Vekch'Ta||Crewman|
|Sergeant||238807.13 - 239405.21||IKS Vekch'Ta||Deck Officer|
|Lieutenant||239405.21 - 239406.05||IKS Vekch'Ta||Deck Officer|
|Lieutenant (Starfleet JG)||239406.05 - 239610.11||StarBase 118 Ops||Security Officer|
|Commander||239610.11 - Present||StarBase 118 Ops||Security Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
Janul has received many awards from the Klingon Defence Force which he displays upon his uniform.
|Awards and Service Ribbons|