|Civilian in custody|
|Thomas Kody Janeway|
Thomas Kody Janeway isn't serving aboard any ship at this time.
Stats & Appearance
- Full Name: Thomas Kody Janeway
- Race: Vulcan
- Date of Birth: 235611.17
- Place of Birth: ShiKahr, Vulcan
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: T5, E5 (During Vulcan Mind Meld) Telepathic/Empathic Scale
- Height: 1.8 Meters
- Weight: 81 Kilograms
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Length of Hair: Short
- Age: 40
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin Tone: Caucasian
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Build: Slim but well Muscled
- Carriage: Most often stands completely straight, with hands held behind back. Eyebrows often raise when a question or theory is stated.
- Handedness: Right
- Favorite Room: None
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Surakian
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Holodeck training, finishing his 3rd best selling holonovel, swimming, hiking, etc.
- Likes: Cheesecake, Vulcan Kal-toh, weapon and computer construction
- Dislikes: Illogical Behavior. Those who can’t make sense of what they are doing annoy him.
- Ambitions and Goals: Someday become a captain on a Starfleet Vessel.
- Achievements in Life: Being offered a scholarship to the Vulcan Science Academy, and being pronounced Secondary-education Valedictorian.
- Disappointments in Life: His mother died in a terrible accident on Starbase 1, almost 3 years ago.
- Temperament: Self-contained, and always pondering. This is sometimes perceived as rude.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): A heightened state of awareness, causing him sometimes troubling realizations of problems.
- Physical Limitations: None at this time.
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Sitaak (Vulcan Ambassador to Andoria)
- Mother: Elizabeth Janeway (Deceased)
- Siblings: None
Thomas Kody Janeway was born on Stardate 235611.17 on ShiKahr, Vulcan. As a child, his parents Sitaak (Father) and Elizabeth (Mother) both sat on the Vulcan High Council, and he was raised in the teachings of Surak. His mother was slightly criticized for being on the high council because she was only 1/2 Vulcan, but this was quickly silenced when she died in an accident on StarBase 01 on Stardate 238903.08. After his mother died, his father applied to the diplomatic corps of Vulcan and was accepted as the ambassador to Andoria.
In his early life, Thomas was a very illogical and immoral child. He only had one sister (who died later in his life), and although Vulcan, he was originally spoiled by his parents - an obvious mistake on their part. He outwardly disrespected the teachings of other Surakians, and often made jokes about the Kholinar. He had little belief for "Katra" or the Vulcan soul, and often behaved very rudely towards leaders of his community. His mother did the best to contain him, but eventually it became such a tire on her that she and his father decided to send him to a monastary for his secondary education.
After learning and practicing the Kholinar, Thomas became dedicated and hardworking. His grades began to improve and his disposition with it. His attitude changed and he embraced logic to its fullness. He accepted the teachings of Surak, and even became the Valedictorian of his monastery. When the High Council got word of this, they offered him a place at the Vulcan Science Academy which he willingly accepted. After his graduation on Stardate 237805.13 with a degree in Warp Propulsion and Defensive Strategy, he applied to StarFleet Academy where he was willingly accepted.
After he graduated on Stardate 239112.10 , he took upon his less formal name of "Kody" and his mother's surname "Janeway" to honor her in death. He served on board the USS Atlantis for some time, but after committing a serious crime, he was court martialed and discharged from Starfleet.
- 2356: Born on ShiKahr, planet Vulcan
- 2391: Graduated from Starfleet Academy. Posted on USS Atlantis as an Engineer.
- 2392: Promoted to Lt. JG while serving on USS Atlantis as an Engineer.
- 2392: Court martialed, stripped of rank, and removed from Starfleet.
Holodeck Programs Archive
Coming from parents who both preside on the Vulcan High Council, Thomas has always had respect for government. When he had the decision
of which school to go to, he chose Starfleet Academy after the Vulcan Science Academy, knowing that his rank and status would grow if he chose to attend. He has always been tactically minded, although studied self-defense over offensive attack when he was younger, due to the Vulcan beliefs against violence. Unfortunately, he was not able to keep his emotions under control, and in 2392, he was court martialed for sexual violence and discharged from Starfleet.
- Thomas Janeway keeps a personal log that he holds dear that chronicles his days spanning from his first day aboard the Atlantis to now.
Started Starfleet career after graduation from Starfleet academy on Stardate 239112.10. First Posting, USS Atlantis. After his first mission, he finally met a few people and started some relationships - no matter how hard it may be for a Vulcan.
Awards & Commendations
After being court martialed, Kody hopes to be able to live a life of meditation in either prison, or on Vulcan.
|Cadet First Class||239105.25||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Engineer|
|Ensign||239105.25 - 239201.12||USS Atlantis||Engineer|
|Lieutenant JG||239201.12 - Present||USS Atlantis||Engineer|
|Civilian||239202.01 - Present||TBA||Civilian in custody|
|NPC Listing · USS Atlantis Crew Manifest · Crew History