Ensign J'Tava is currently serving as a Tactical Officer aboard the USS Apollo-A.
|J’Tava of the House of Lorok|
- Height: 5'11
- Weight: 230 lbs
- Hair: Black, long
- Eyes: Dark blue, angry
- Skintone: Brown
- Birthmarks, Scars: None visible in a Starfleet uniform; random assortment of scars on forearms from battle.
- Build: Strong, but a bit heavy set.
- Mouth: Small, snarky
- Arms: Solid
- Legs: Powerful
- Carriage: Confident and challenging.
- Voice: LOUD
- Handedness: Writing, right handed. Ambidextrous with weapons.
Koga: J’Tava’s relationship with her father was more business like than familiar. He oversaw her training and her education, and that of her brothers, with the strictness of a drill Sergeant. He witnessed her first rite of Ascension along with the rest of their family, and was then killed in battle two years later. J’Tava honored his death as was custom, but did not grieve.
K’ehlyr: Comparatively, J’Tava’s relationship with her mother was much more relaxed and loving. K’ehlyr ran her husbands house with a firm, but compassionate hand. She taught all of her children music, poetry, and how to run a house of their own, regardless of their gender. Outwardly, she never played favorites with her children, but as she was her only daughter, K’ehlyr tended to root for J’Tava when her children were sparring together, or just in general day to day squabbles. She believed Koga was always hardest on their daughter, and would try to soften a hard blow, or overly harsh words, that came from him. She could not have been prouder when J’Tava stood up for Kodash in his confrontation with Lorok, even though she misses her daughter greatly.
Lorok: The eldest son of Koga and K’ehlyr, Lorok is the spitting image of his father; narrow minded and hyperfocused. As the oldest, he always demanded respect and admiration from his younger siblings, and at the age of nineteen, Lorok became head of the house, which only inflated his ego even more. He flaunts the power and prestige of his family whenever possible, to the annoyance of his mother who would typically clean up his political messes. At the age of thirty-one, his mouth has calmed down slightly, but he still expects absolute and immediate respect from his younger siblings.
K'Trelan: K’Trelan is the older of the twins. He is surprisingly friendly, for a Klingon at any rate, and was very supportive of his siblings during their youth. However, this friendliness and eagerness to please is often interpreted as weakness in Klingon culture, especially by Lorok. Growing up, the only person K’Trelan vocally bickered with was his twin, Kodash, but these fights were over trivial matters and were always forgotten within minutes. He was away on personal matters when his twin was disowned by their oldest brother, something he deeply regrets. He believes, as the long standing mediator in the family, that he could have stopped the fight from going as far as it did.
Kaj: Kaj is the youngest brother, being three years younger than J’Tava. As a child, he had the utmost respect for his brothers and sister, but as he grew that respect focused on Lorok. He saw his eldest brother as a great leader and warrior and strove to emulate him, much to the distaste of his other siblings. Kaj is actually the most naturally talented fighter despite the age gap, but will never admit that he is more skilled than any of them, especially Lorok. Due to his belief that his oldest brother could never be wrong, he stood firm behind him when the family was split. Despite this, he still misses his brother and sister dearly, but still believes Lorok was right.
Barris Hana was J'Tava's roommate at the Academy. Though a little overwhelmed by her enthusiasm at first, the two became best friends after overcoming the culture shock. During their time together, the two taught each other much; Barris teaching J'Tava the Terran sport of basketball, and J'Tava introducing Barris to many creative Klingon curses. They of course got into much mischief during their time at the Academy (to which J'Tava credits entirely to her trying to keep Barris from accidentally hurting herself). Barris was present with J'Tava's brothers for her second Rite of Ascension. Ensign Barris is currently stationed aboard the USS Gemini.
- Quarters: Neat, her father’s bat’leth hangs above her bed. .
- Mannerisms: Arms are typically placed behind her back when not in use, right eyebrow will raise when suspicious.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Reading, learning basketball from her roommate Barris, heavy bag.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Devotion to her house and family.
- Likes: 20th Century Terran “rock” music, her old roommate and friend Engisn Barris (sometimes), her brothers (except for Lorok).
- Dislikes: Stupidity, bigotry.
- Ambitions and Goals: Win honor for herself and her family.
- Temperament: Sarcastic when appropriate, quick to anger when directly offended.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Nothing past typical Klingon anger.
- Physical Limitations: Not a fan of long distance running.
- 236607.23: Born to parents Koga and K’ehlyr.
- 236904.28: Younger brother Kaj is born.
- 237708.02: Undergoes first Rite of Ascension.
- 237910.17: Father Koga is killed in glorious battle.
- 237910.20: Eldest brother, Lorok, takes command of their father’s household at age 19.
- 238001.30: Begins studying Starfleet and the history of Terra.
- 238302.19: Challenges brother Lorok to battle for possession of their father’s bat’leth, wins.
- 238511.01: Relocates to Terran with older brother Kodash.
- 238704.08: Enrolls in Starfleet.
- 238708.02: Undergoes Second Rite of Ascension.
- 291112.08: Graduation from Academy and transfer as Tactical Officer on USS Apollo-A
|Cadet First Class||291112.08||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Tactical|
|Ensign||291112.08||USS Apollo-A||Tactical Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons