- 1 Stats
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Manner
- 4 Personality
- 5 Family
- 6 Personal History
- 7 Professional History
- Full Name: Ireya Ilwary
- Race: Betazoid
- Date of Birth: 236905.05
- Place of Birth: Betazed
- Age: 22
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: T5/E5 Telepathic/Empathic Scale
- Height: 5’10’’
- Weight: 165
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Length of Hair: Long
- Eye Color: Black
- Skin Tone: Pink
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: None
- Build: Tall and skinny
- Face: Long
- Eyes: Small
- Mouth: Large and always in a wide smile
- Arms: Skinny
- Legs: Skinny
- Carriage: Moves slowly and dithering
- Poses: Not very secure on her legs, she is rarely standing and often lean on the walls and bulkheads
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Likes nice clothes and will often be seen in nice costumes and dresses
- Shoes: Soft
- Voice: Contralto
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Ireya has an apartment in Ilwary Family Suite on Deck 824 in residential area of the station.
- Favorite Room: Lounge with a trees and the small lake with fish. She likes to sit in the rocking chair and read or talk to Carlton or her family members who use suites here. Many members of the family are in Diplomatic corpse and when have to come to the briefing use the apartments here. One of the apartments in the Suites is always occupied by several servers and maids.
- Physical Limitations: Can't run and jump. Ireya also need hot bath and massage every day to can walk, also need massage between shifts. She needs the railings and
- Temperment: She is shy. It is not usual for Betazoids, but she is used to failure and that makes her especially careful.
- Habits: Ireya will rather eat only fruits than to taste something... whatever unusual.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion:
Gentle and shy, except in dealing with the members of her own species. She is born as Betazoid Lady and it was always giving her confidence in dealing with other Betazoids. Despite her bad health Ireya is happy woman with trademark happy wide smile which is always reaching her eyes and make her look like nothing is wrong in the Universe and nothing can make her cringe.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Since she never had strength to run and play with her friends and young family members Ireya was reading a lot and was always good in telling the stories, what was often the way to keep friends near. Only time when it failed her, was in the Academy, when she was often alone and lonely.
Likes and Dislikes
- List 1
- Item 1
Ambitions and Goals
Her only ambition in life is to prove that physical disability is not the reason for anyone to give up from goals and wishes. She wanted to be a good scientist and she made it, she wanted to join Starfleet Academy and could barely believe when got invitation to join it. Her university work on ”Augmentation of subspace communication through reciprocating particle emission in the warp temporal flux” did it for her and Ireya accepted the challenge. To the contrary of beliefs of the people around her, she made it through Academy as one of the best students.
She was the best of all her generation in written exams; she was only too slow to be the best of the best.
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
Ireya was born with neural lesion of spinal cord – for her everything is accomplishment. Walking was the first big one, acceptance into Starfleet Academy next and finishing it in time with her generation was the biggest one. Next thing to stand along would be to became a Captain, but she don’t expect to ever make it. Being a mother would be another, but she fears that may be impossible, too.
One of the respected Families of Second House Of Betazed, House of Science.
- Marital Status: In relationship
- Boyfriend: Carlton Worick
Ireya met Carlton during her time aboard the USS Drake and fell for him on the first glance. Both scientists, both Betazoids; they shared lot of common loves and fit perfectly together.
- Mother: Soreya – Lady of the house and Florist is a tough woman and beloved Mother despite their differences
- Father: Saban – Saban was pilot who was often racing in asteroid races in small crafts, he died in the accident during the race when Soreya was in labors with Soranna. The news distracted normally very good driver and he crashed in the asteroid without activating the transporter.
Sister: Soranna is Ireya’s Older sister who is obedient daughter of the Family and a future Lady. She is married to her, by Soreya, chosen husband and is expecting her first baby.
Ireya was born with neural lesion of spinal cord; she was never expected to even walk, less accomplishes more accurate physical actions, but she did. She was working with trainers and listened and followed every recommendation and after years of hard work she was able to do more than anyone before her born with the condition. She tends to comment is as “Doctors say that I’m walking because I refused to acknowledge that I can’t walk.” It can be hard when she’s long on her feet and recommendation from Starfleet Medical is for her to work is shorter shifts if by any mean it is possible. Two 4 hour shifts or even 3 shorter.
- 232001.01: Event.
- 232001.02: Event, etc.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 239011.05
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Atlantis
- Duty Post: Science Officer
StarFleet Assessments and Records
Ireya served on USS Drake during her Cadet Cruise and when graduated and found out that the crew of the Drake just transferred to Starbase 118 Ops where she was finishing Academy, she requested to be posted there and with a little help from some family members who had good relations within the UFOP, got the posting there in the moment of great crises and attack of the elements.
Ireya specialized in subspace communications. Ireya wanted to change the specialization, but always being late with everything it was the easiest to go with what she knew the best.
- 239101.01: Ireya reached Strategic Operations of the Starbase 118 and reported for Duty