|Crew of the USS Ronin|
|Civilian Rebecca Hollendale|
PNPC Simmed by Lael Rosek.
Rebecca Elizabeth Hollendale is currently a civilian martial arts instructor living on Earth. Former PC.
- Full Name: Rebecca Elizabeth Hollendale
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 130lbs
- Build: Athletic
- Hair Color: Auburn
- Eye Color: Blue
- Race: Terran/Vulcan
- Date of Birth: 235504.22
- Age: 40
- Astrological Sign: Taurus
- Place of Birth: Rockyford, Colorado, Earth
- Marital Status: Married
- Telepathic Status: T0/E0+
- Last Rank: Lieutenant, Junior Grade
- Last Assignment: USS Ronin
- Last Duty Post: Tactical Officer
- Skin Tone: classic tan
- Scars: Three-inch long scar on shin from leg injury. Discolored skin patch on right elbow from a rock climbing accident.
- Birthmarks: Butterfly-shaped birthmark on left shoulder.
- Facial Shape/features: heart-shaped face; almond-shaped eyes; lush lips
- Father: Reese Issac Hollendale
- Mother: Caroline Newman-Hollendale (Deceased)
- Siblings: none
- Spouse: Elina Kincade
- Children: Matthew James Brice, born stardate 238307.16
- Pets: Beagle puppy, Misty
Romances (Earliest to Most Recent)
- Jacob (Jake) Andrew Milford
- Matthew Thomas
- Tripp Fox
- Daydan Taboo
- Ethan James Brice
- Jack Shepard
- Jackson Benton
- Jacob (Jake) Andrew Milford
- Daydan Taboo
- Ethan James Brice
- Bejamin J. Walker
- Ronan Tully Adair
- Sidney Riley
- Janie Elizabeth Grey-Williams
- Bret Williams
- Doctor Sotiek
- Elina Kincade Tel-ar
- Fey Northe
- Karen Queens
- Morgan Avery
Rebecca was born stardate 235504.22 in Rockyford, Colorado to Reese and Caroline Hollendale. At two months old, she was baptized by a Catholic priest. At age 5, Rebecca took her first martial arts class. By age 16, she was a third degree black belt. From age 5 to age 13, she attended Collins Community School. At age 10, she discovered her gift for music and learned to play the oboe and played it until age 11 when her mother insisted that she learn classical piano. At age 12, she rebeled and took guitar lessons. At age 15, she went to a high school party (that had no adult supervision) and had her first taste of alcohol. Also at age 15, she started dating her childhood friend, Milford, Jacob (Jake) Andrew The summer before her final year at Trenton High School, she lost her paternal grandmother, whom she was extremely close to. Three months later, she and Jake were engaged; however, six months later at their high school graduation, her now-ex fiance broke their engagement in his high school graduation speech. She was devastated. She went skiing in an attempt to get over him, but wound up in an accident and nearly died of hypothermia. After the accident, she re-dedicated her life to God. It was also this near-death experience that encouraged her to apply to Starfleet Academy.
Since her first duty assignment aboard the Independence, she's had one crush; one brief semi-sexual (the Link) relationship; a romantic interlude that ended with her becoming pregnant; a past romantic association with Jack Sheppard; and a serious romantic relationship with Jackson Benton. Recently, the father of her child, Ethan James Brice has returned and is now taking part in Matthew's care. Also, she's befriended Benjamin J. Walker and Ronan Tully Adair, whom are currently engaged. She still maintains close contact with a previous romantic interest, Daydan Taboo.
As a matter of fact, Ben and Daydan are the godfathers and Ro is the godmother of her son, Matthew James Brice, born stardate 238311.16. Matthew is the name of her recently deceased paternal grandfather, whom died stardate 238311.03 and James is the middle name of the baby's father, Ethan James Brice. Also, she has a brief acquaintance relationship with Susan Anderson, who was her rival for Daydan's heart. After only four years of Starfleet service, Rebecca resigned her commission following her mother's death.
She currently serves as a civilian martial arts instructor with her own training academy.
- Born 235504.22 in Rockyford, Colorado.
- Baptized by Catholic priest (235506.25).
- Attends Collins Community School (236008-236905).
- First martial arts class (236010.08).
- Learned the oboe (236507.07)
- Learned classical piano at her mother's insistence (236606.09)
- Learned guitar (236709.04)
- First taste of alcohol at a high school party (237002.12)
- Her first kiss [Jake] (237002.13)
- First boyfriend [Jake] (237002.14-237305.23)
- Became a third-degree black belt (237105.14)
- Her paternal grandmother passed away (23727.21)
- Engaged to Jake (237210.17-237305.23)
- Jake broke off their engagement (237305.23)
- Nearly died of hypothermia in a skiing accident (237305.30)
- Re-dedicated her life to God (237306.02)
- Applied to Starfleet Academy (237306.03)
- Brief relationship with Matthew Thomas while in London, England studying music (237808-237902)
- Brief crush on an Academy classmate who was also assigned to the USS Independence (First day aboard the Independence)
- Brief sexual relationship with Daydan Taboo
- Romantic interlude with Ethan James Brice, who is Matthew's biological father
- During her relationship with Ethan, she becomes friends with Ben Walker and Ro Tully Adair.
- When she was six months pregnant, she declared Daydan Taboo, Ben Walker, and Ro Adair the godparents of her baby.
- She got a black kitten she named Midnight (2383.09)
- Her paternal grandfather passed away (238311.03)
- She has a baby boy, Matthew James Brice (238311.16)
- She adopts a baby beagle, Misty (238312.17)
- Began dating Jackson Benton (238403.07)
- Ended her relationship with Jackson Benton (238412.03)
- Reunited with Jack Shepard. They pick up where they left off (238412.03)
- Currently single and living with her friend Elina Kincade (2392)
- Married Elina Kincade (2393)
- Discolored patch of skin on her right elbow from rock-climbing accident.
- A broken leg and broken arm from a skiiing accident.
- Near-death by hypothermia from a skiing accident.
- Injured leg and first degree shoulder burn from surprise holodeck training session once aboard the Independence.
- Injured leg from away mission when she 'tried to act the hero'.
- A heart arythmia that has faded over the years.
- A scar on her foot from glass getting through her boot.
She is very outgoing and has become better at articulating herself over the years. Despite all of the hurt that has been inflicted on her by certain "apples" in life, she is still going strong and is stubborn as a bull. Also, despite how good she is at defending her reasoning, her tongue can sometimes get her into big trouble. She still has a brutal temper, but the years of serving in Starfleet have given her better control over it. Additionally, she has matured a great deal, mainly due to the birth of her son, Matthew, and the responsibilities of motherhood. She no longer drinks and isn't as prone to wild, flirtateous behavior as she used to be. She is much more reserved, but has still managed to keep her humour regarding life in general.
- Strong believer in fate.
- Believes everything happens for a reason.
- Baptized at two months old by Catholic priest.
- Baptized again just after her skiing accident.
Rebecca is fluent in the following languages:
- Bad Habits/Vices
- Rebecca has a tendency to make assumptions that often times turn out to be wrong, though due to recent events she has learned that this isn't always the best way to handle a situation.
- Her quarters are decorated rather simply and are always kept immaculately clean.
- Marital arts, (3rd degree black belt)
- Music (oboe, piano, & guitar)
- Cliff diving
- A person who makes her feel sentient/intelligent
- Mystery novels
- Chocolate cheesecake
- Playing with her son Matthew
- The extreme cold
- Drunk men.
- Raised Catholic
She always has her eyes and ears open. She is at an advantage because she has a keener sense of hearing and sense of smell than most Humans (she believes that she has a Vulcan ancestor, but she hasn't been able to confirm this).
She can be a very emotional person and her emotions sometimes get the best of her, though that is now less often the case due to recent events.
- A slight phobia of small spaces
- An extreme phobia of dying slowly
|Cadet 1st||237708||237808||Security Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||238211||238312||Security Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||238312||238312||Tactical Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||238312||238505||Chief Tactical Officer|
Awards & Commendations
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
Other Professional History
- Year of studying music in London, England (237806-237906)
- Security Ministry Internship on Vulcan (237907-238106)