Doctor Charles Hawkeye is a Mikulak doctor assigned to the USS Gorkon.
- Chosen Name: Charles Hawkeye
- Species: Mikulak
- Date of Birth: The first melting of spring.
- Age: 57 Mikulak; 51 Earth
- Place of Birth: Mikulak
- Gender: Si'rosh
- Telepathic status: T2,-1
The Mikulak species has a natural telepathy that is used frequently and casually amongst the Mikulak people; this telepathy causes painful headaches to most non-natives. Most Mikulak leaving the planet get implants that artificially block their telepathy, causing them some difficulty but also eliminating the pain caused to others. This has the side effect of rendering them immune to telepathy from others. Because of this trade-off, most Mikulak prefer the company of only other Mikulak.
- Height: 1.75m (5'9'')
- Build: slightly heavy.
- Hair: None
- Eye Colour: Black
- Skin Tone: Light brown
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: An implant behind each ear to suppress natural telepathy.
- Carriage: Tall; walks with a cane on occasion.
- Voice: Overly-enthusiastic
- Handedness: Right-handed.
A well trained doctor on Mikulak IV; shortly into his medical career, he was drafted into the military to aid with war injuries during a heated war with a nearby planet; dealing with damages and injury became the focus of his career. He was delighted at the chance of furthering his education amongst Federation's Star Fleet, wanting to sample the best combat medical practices that the universe had, to bring the best ideas back to Mikulak.
- Marital Status: Si'rosh to Mag Hawkeye(Mi'rosh)
- 238912: Assigned to the USS Mercury.
- 239207.08: Assigned to the USS Gorkon
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History