(Redirected from Hathaway, Elizabeth)Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Junior Lieutenant Elizabeth Hathaway, M.D.
Resident Physician, USS Antares
|Personal History · Professional History |
|Edit this nav|
Junior Lieutenant Elizabeth "Ellie" Hathaway currently serves as a doctor aboard Starbase 118, after receiving her medical degree following the encounter with the Reapers aboard the USS Tiger. She is a PNPC of Lieutenant Commander Lily Ventu.
- Current Rank: Lieutenant, Junior Grade
- Duty Post: Resident Physician
- Current Vessel: USS Antares
- Date Assigned: 2385
- Species: Terran
- Gender: Female
- Date of Birth: March 17, 2352
- Place of Birth: Colchester, England, Earth
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Height: 5'8
- Mother: Helen
- Father: Charles
- Siblings: Mark, Peter
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Lizzy was a one-track girl: She knew from her pre-teen years that she wanted to be a doctor, after knowing from age five that she wanted to be some kind of scientist. However, upon applying to medical school, she found that she had the will, but not the skill. Starfleet Academy was her fall-back, as her across-the-board scores were good enough to get her in. Once there, she pursued the medical track for non-doctoral medical officers while learning and developing skills in other areas, too.
- Currently, she is in the process of finishing her fieldwork experience that will grant her the full M.D. Doctor Hayden Reynolds serves as her equivalent of a supervising resident.
- She completed her final medical rotations during the Tiger's first mission, and passed her final written boards during the leave on Deep Space 17. Her rise to full doctor was followed quickly by a promotion to junior lieutenant.