|Full Name||Harrison Ross|
Harrison Ross is a Starfleet officer, currently serving as the Chief of Intelligence for the Tyrellian Sector. His primary office is on Palanon in Starfleet's regional headquarters, though he often ships out aboard the USS Gorkon, coordinating intelligence activities in the region from the ship's intelligence suite.
- Full Name: Harrison Glenn Ross
- Nickname: Harry
- Date of Birth: 16th November
- Age: Mid/Late-thirties
- Place of Birth: Vega Colony, Vega System
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: n/a
- Height: 1.90m (6'3'')
- Build: Slim, athletic
- Hair Colour: Blond
- Length of Hair: Short
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Skin Tone: Pale
- Birthmarks, Scars:
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: None visible
- Carriage: Confident, purposeful
- Taste in Clothing: Smart casual
- Voice: Soft, authoritative
- Handedness: Right
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Painting: By no means the next Da Vinci or Picasso, Harry is a competent, if uninspired artist. He paints for pleasure, and rarely offers his works out beyond his own family and friends.
- Reading: The son of an author, he has always been surrounded by books, both physical and in PADD form. He is a voracious reader, and devours books from different genres and species.
- Athletics: A triathlete at school and in Starfleet Academy, Harry maintains his physical fitness by swimming and running, either on a ship's gym or in the holodecks.
Likes and Dislikes
- Exploration: An explorer at heart, Harry loves to discover new things; people, places, literature, art. It is one of his driving passions, and a major reason for his entry into Starfleet.
- Insubordination: A great believer in following protocol and procedure, he believes that backtalk from junior officers is not so much a sign of disrespect toward their superiors, but toward the system — and therefore Starfleet — as a whole.
Ambitions and Goals
Harry is career Starfleet, aiming to have a ship of his own one day. So far, he seems to be on track, climbing the ranks at a steady pace, commendations attaching themselves to his record on a regular basis.
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
Harry's great regret is his inability to sustain a marriage. He's caught between blaming himself for his two divorces and accepting that some people aren't destined to stay together.
Harry thinks fondly on his childhood; an only child, he grew up content and loved. His parents passed away several years after he graduated from the Academy, and he took a brief leave of absence to deal with their abrupt deaths.
If asked, Harry would describe himself as a family man. The reality is that he's either deceiving himself or eternally hopeful, with two unsuccessful marriages in his past and a daughter with whom he wishes he had more contact.
- Marital Status: Divorced (twice)
- Ex-wife: Svetlana Donnikova
- Ex-wife: Mary Adler
- Number of children: One
- Daughter: Amelia Reynolds (mother: Quinn Reynolds)
- Mother: Georgia Ross (deceased)
- Father: Holden Ross (deceased)
Harry's personal life has been mostly unremarkable, at least in the greater scheme of things. He grew up a well-cared for and happy child, performed well in school, entered the Academy on his first try. He married his high school sweetheart in his third year, but the marriage didn't last much past his first posting on a Starship and ended in mild acrimony when Harry returned home on leave to find another man in his bed. He married again a few years later, only this time it was he who had an affair and his wife who ended the marriage.
His Starfleet career was considerably more storied. With a steady rise through the ranks and several commendations for bravery on record, his file tells of a man who would die for his ideals and go through hell and back for his crew. At least, until he abruptly turned his back on his career and crew, sabotaging the USS Garuda, and kidnapping the ship's Director of Intelligence, Captain Quinn Reynolds. It was later discovered that his traitorous actions were due to a submerged, hidden personality, telepathically implanted by persons as yet unknown.
After being captured by the crew of the Garuda, he was subjected to a forced mind-meld while in custody by the ship's then Chief of Security, Evan Delano. The telepathic assault left him in a coma for over eighteen months, during which time the implanted personality was removed via another mind-meld, this time conducted by Saveron. As part of the process, Saveron ensured that the personality was secure within a Katric ark, and placed in the safe-keeping of Starfleet Intelligence.
Upon waking from his coma, and alongside his physical and psychological rehabilitation, Harrison underwent extensive debriefing by Starfleet Intelligence. After several months, and several deep telepathic scans to confirm that Harrison Ross was truly his own man once again, he was cleared to return to light duties. Harrison opted to taking up a post at Starfleet Academy, and for the first time in his life he found himself unsure about his future. He spent nearly two years there, treading water, until Quinn told him she was marrying her long-term partner, Walter Brunsig. Worried that his daughter's step-father would eclipse him in her life, Harry asked Quinn for a rare favour — a transfer to the Tyrellian Sector, which she granted.
Starfleet Assessments and Records
- 239006.07: Assigned to the USS Mercury.
- 239012.25: Assigned to the USS Garuda.
- 239101.02: Awarded the Gateway Ribbon, Good Conduct Ribbon and Purple Heart.
- 239106.11: Sabotages the USS Garuda and takes Captain Quinn Reynolds captive, fleeing aboard a stolen shuttle.
- 239206.15: Captured by the crew of the USS Garuda aboard Astrofori One.
- 239206.22: Questioned, and subsequently telepathically assaulted by Evan Delano, while in custody, leaving Ross in a coma.
- 239209.26: The implanted personality is removed via a mind meld by Saveron, and placed in a Vulcan Katric ark in the safekeeping of Starfleet Intelligence.
- 239401.16: Awakens from his coma. Undergoes intensive physical and psychological rehabilitation, and extensive debriefing by Starfleet Intelligence.
- 239407.13: Cleared to return to light duties. He opts for a post at Starfleet Academy while he continues his recovery.
- 239602.26: Assigned as Chief of Intelligence in the Tyrellian Sector.